Notifications
Clear all

Acne Is Gone While Dark Spots Are Quickly Healing

MemberMember
(@excelicious)

Posted : 03/26/2013 2:52 pm

The products that I used may or may not work since every Individual is different. So please keep a open mind when reading through this THANK YOU.

If you don't know what OCM (aka: Oil Cleansing Method). LINK HERE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://www.theoilcleansingmethod.com/

ANCE.ORG OCM

MY STORY

About 2 years or so ago, I tried using the OCM and it all started really well. Every skin problem I had was quickly solved within days and/or weeks. It was honestly shocking that such a simple routine could give me results that the beauty industry promised but never delivered. For 5 months I continued using a cocktail of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Castor Oil with really good results until I got blackheads from using Extra Virgin Olive Oil. So one day I decided to add Tea Tree Oil and that's when my entire life started falling apart.

The Tea Tree Oil made my skin utterly horrendous! Skin started peeling, I got bumps and red marks on areas where I usually don't get any. My face was a huge hot mess. Due to this I became depress, started missing school and gave up my hobbies....... I have done my research and Basically Tea Tree Oil is a oxidizing agent, meaning it literally damages the vital cells that protects you just like hydrogen peroxide. Vitamins and Antioxidants exists to prevent our cells from oxidizing which causes them to age, produce poorly made cells and cause acne. It took me over a year to realize this and for the whole year my face was "shit". Nothing worked for me, my skin couldnt tolerate products that the dermatologists gave me.

Fast forward to this month, I started using the Oil Cleansing Method once again except the difference was SUNFLOWER OIL and Holy baby Jesus My skin is finally clearing up!!! I have no more acne and what is left are Hyper pigmentation or dark spots but those are healing as well. I finally have my LIFE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really want to share this method because it is extremely effective WITH the right oil. I really don't recommend you try Jojoba Oil, Olive, Grape-seed and Castor because these oils are highly comedogenic and my skin did not tolerate them at all. Many who have used these oils may start really well but gradually it will cause blackheads and whiteheads. That is why if you check the reviews on sites like Makeupalley OCM recieved a very low rating and it is because of the oils that should NOT be used on the face. LINK>>>>>

http://www.makeupall...sp/itemid=73176

But for those who used Sunflower Oil they had a VERY very positive reaction to it, myself included. LINK >>>>>>

http://www.makeupall...sp/ItemID=93924

The only Oil that I use until this day is Sunflower Oil. Just a cheap oil that you can fin in your local supermarket that costs under 5 dollars.

Sunflower Oil is a basic ingredient in cosmetics and it seems that only High End Brands like Lancome uses this as its main ingredient in a product called Genefique Nutricks. I have tried the moisturizer as a sample I received via mail and it was extremely good.

The Sun started shining once again in my life smile.png

PS: Excuse my poor grammar I did not originate from a English SPeaking Country.

MemberMember
(@celery)

Posted : 03/27/2013 12:18 am

Thank you so much for posting this. I'm definitely going to do this :)

MemberMember
(@lull)

Posted : 03/31/2013 11:09 am

Jojoba oil is NOT comodogenic. It is a wax ester that is unique in the plant kingdom in that it closely mimics the molecular structure of our own sebum. I have had incredibly good results with jojoba (but my skin was terrible with olive oil like yourself). I actually mix 50/50 with grapeseed too, but mainly for financial reasons.

Be sure to get real, unadulterated, organic, cold pressed jojoba. Otherwise it will have solvents, pesticides or other nasties in it. Because it is expensive, some bad suppliers will mix it with another oil. Don't always go for the cheapest available!

I would recommend jojoba as being the safest oil for people to try, but I understand that everyone is different. Sometimes you just have to experiment & work it out for yourself.

By the way, I don't believe in the concept of a 'purging' period where the skin gets worse. The things that have worked for me start to work in a few days or a week and keep getting better gradually over 3-6 months.

If anyone wants to test the potential effect of an oil on their skin - try using it as a lip balm. That was how I discovered olive oil was problematic - previously, I had written-off oil cleansing as not for me... But once I realised it gave me tiny bumps all along my lip line (somewhere I never normally got this kind of spot) - I understood that it was the oil itself, not the method. That's when I did more research & discovered jojoba oil and its unique properties.

Castor oil is another I would tend to avoid since there are quite a number claiming it is irritating in one way or another.

Anyway, thankyou for sharing your success Excelicious. It is great to know I'm not alone in breaking out of the mainstream acne treatment matrix! :)

We definitely need to spread the word that gentler options are better.

MemberMember
(@excelicious)

Posted : 03/31/2013 5:17 pm

Jojoba oil is NOT comodogenic. It is a wax ester that is unique in the plant kingdom in that it closely mimics the molecular structure of our own sebum. I have had incredibly good results with jojoba (but my skin was terrible with olive oil like yourself). I actually mix 50/50 with grapeseed too, but mainly for financial reasons.

Be sure to get real, unadulterated, organic, cold pressed jojoba. Otherwise it will have solvents, pesticides or other nasties in it. Because it is expensive, some bad suppliers will mix it with another oil. Don't always go for the cheapest available!

I would recommend jojoba as being the safest oil for people to try, but I understand that everyone is different. Sometimes you just have to experiment & work it out for yourself.

By the way, I don't believe in the concept of a 'purging' period where the skin gets worse. The things that have worked for me start to work in a few days or a week and keep getting better gradually over 3-6 months.

If anyone wants to test the potential effect of an oil on their skin - try using it as a lip balm. That was how I discovered olive oil was problematic - previously, I had written-off oil cleansing as not for me... But once I realised it gave me tiny bumps all along my lip line (somewhere I never normally got this kind of spot) - I understood that it was the oil itself, not the method. That's when I did more research & discovered jojoba oil and its unique properties.

Castor oil is another I would tend to avoid since there are quite a number claiming it is irritating in one way or another.

Anyway, thankyou for sharing your success Excelicious. It is great to know I'm not alone in breaking out of the mainstream acne treatment matrix! smile.png

We definitely need to spread the word that gentler options are better.

You misread my story. There was never a purging period I was simply using the wrong oils. I was never a believer on the theory of "purging". Whoever came up with that theory was either a hired promoter for so called miracle products or just a insane person who needs some serious help tongue.png . I am glad that Jojoba oil worked for you because I am one of the few that absolutely cannot tolerate it on my skin. I am really glad that I am not alone that uses oil on their face. biggrin.png Thank you for your input

Thank you so much for posting this. I'm definitely going to do this smile.png

Update me on how Sunflower Oil worked on you. Really want to know if I helped lol. Putting oil on the face is really gross for a while (been there hun) but it leaves your skin softer and suppler the next morning.

MemberMember
(@idk111)

Posted : 03/31/2013 5:44 pm

Congratulations!

:)

I like the oil cleansing method too. Never tried sunflower oil though. =O

MemberMember
(@lull)

Posted : 03/31/2013 6:00 pm

I just posted my opinion re. the 'purging' (or initial breakout as some seem to call it) because it seemed that it may be relevant to someone reading the thread. :) If an oil breaks you out... My opinion is simply stop using it. You obviously realised that too.

I was really interested to hear your info re. tea tree oil - I'd never heard that info, but it explains why I've never really got on with it. I have started to mistrust strong, tingly feeling things nowadays (as well as things that foam) since they seem to be aggravating if you have any skin issues (be it dryness, oiliness, acne, dermatitis etc)

My aim nowadays is to keep as much as I can simple, gentle and preferably edible! (Our skin is our largest organ after all).