Notifications
Clear all

Regime On Day 11

MemberMember
(@gillianbb)

Posted : 03/24/2013 3:06 am

I dun have any acne before.Due to one mistake, it ruins my life.I went to skin care to do facial.The physcian kept needling my whitehead and blackhead.At last, my whitehead and blackhead didn't go away and make it worsen.I got moderate acne since then.I tried taking antibiotic at the first month.nothing improve.I got all side effects.I feel dizzy and depressed.I have been that outgoing as before.I didn't wanna see anyone.It really affects my social life.I did bad in school .I screw up everything.Luckily , I get some Chinese medication for three months.My acne was under control.I started to work hard on sch and finally i get good result in midterm.But , I still dun wanna ppl to see my face and i am still isolated by myself.Now,there will b still new acne coming out on my face and tons of red marks left behind.So I decide to give regime a try.Today is day11.I really want this work on me.I m still suffered from initial breakout,dryness,redness. I read through a lot of successful stories, but I read through some unsuccessful stories.I hope bp can work for me.I just want my clear face back.I just found out one of my red mark becoming the box scar.It won't fade away forever.can u guys gimme some supports and share yr successful stories to cheer me up for acne ?

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/24/2013 6:48 am

I dun have any acne before.Due to one mistake, it ruins my life.I went to skin care to do facial.The physcian kept needling my whitehead and blackhead.At last, my whitehead and blackhead didn't go away and make it worsen.I got moderate acne since then.I tried taking antibiotic at the first month.nothing improve.I got all side effects.I feel dizzy and depressed.I have been that outgoing as before.I didn't wanna see anyone.It really affects my social life.I did bad in school .I screw up everything.Luckily , I get some Chinese medication for three months.My acne was under control.I started to work hard on sch and finally i get good result in midterm.But , I still dun wanna ppl to see my face and i am still isolated by myself.Now,there will b still new acne coming out on my face and tons of red marks left behind.So I decide to give regime a try.Today is day11.I really want this work on me.I m still suffered from initial breakout,dryness,redness. I read through a lot of successful stories, but I read through some unsuccessful stories.I hope bp can work for me.I just want my clear face back.I just found out one of my red mark becoming the box scar.It won't fade away forever.can u guys gimme some supports and share yr successful stories to cheer me up for acne ?

Don't give up! A lot of people have broken out up to their 8th week on the regimen. Keep up with it and just follow Dan's regimen exactly. You can incorporate AHA into the regimen after a month and that will help with the red marks left by the acne.

Let us know how it goes. :)

MemberMember
(@pepe10)

Posted : 03/24/2013 7:29 am

dont give up first few weeks are worse im on my 15th day today and i have same problems like u breakouts really bad redness and dryness but i read all succsessful stories and that gives me hope that things will get better :) hope everything goes good let us know ;)

MemberMember
(@rypejakten)

Posted : 03/26/2013 9:00 am

Try another product i have tried so many products that didn't work for me, they are scammers.

MemberMember
(@gillianbb)

Posted : 03/30/2013 8:29 pm

Ahhhhh today is day 17 week 2 i still hav acne break out just thinking if the bp is suitable for me or not.it really affects the emotion i didnt put on make up in this month. I think i m so ugly

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 04/01/2013 12:52 am

Ahhhhh today is day 17 week 2 i still hav acne break out just thinking if the bp is suitable for me or not.it really affects the emotion i didnt put on make up in this month. I think i m so ugly

Week 2 is still early in the regimen. People can break out even a month into the regimen so don't freak out. I went through the same thing...I wanted to quit because my face looked so bad and my skin was sensitive and red and itchy and it was painful applying moisturizer and make-up. Just don't give up!! Once your skin gets used to the BP, things get so much better and your face will feel smoother and look nicer.

Keep going!!

MemberMember
(@gillianbb)

Posted : 04/02/2013 11:44 pm

Today is Day 20. All my whitehead n blackhead on my chin and on my nose are gone.But,my cheek becomes so red and flake ,and some little red bumps are coming out.I hope everything will be alright after this week.I hope u guys are doing well on your face too :) lets cheer up

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 04/04/2013 8:31 pm

Today is Day 20. All my whitehead n blackhead on my chin and on my nose are gone.But,my cheek becomes so red and flake ,and some little red bumps are coming out.I hope everything will be alright after this week.I hope u guys are doing well on your face too smile.png lets cheer up

Sounds like good news! Keep it up. My 3rd and 4th week were basically when I wanted to quit already but I wouldn't gain anything from that so I kept going. Do you use jojoba oil with the regimen? I find that it really helps with the dryness.

MemberMember
(@pepe10)

Posted : 04/05/2013 4:13 pm

Today is Day 20. All my whitehead n blackhead on my chin and on my nose are gone.But,my cheek becomes so red and flake ,and some little red bumps are coming out.I hope everything will be alright after this week.I hope u guys are doing well on your face too smile.png lets cheer up

Sounds like good news! Keep it up. My 3rd and 4th week were basically when I wanted to quit already but I wouldn't gain anything from that so I kept going. Do you use jojoba oil with the regimen? I find that it really helps with the dryness.

after how long u started seen results ?

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 04/05/2013 7:38 pm

after how long u started seen results ?

I started seeing results on my 5th week. Others see it even later on in the regimen. I guess it depends on the severity of your acne when you start.

MemberMember
(@gillianbb)

Posted : 04/06/2013 12:04 am

I didnt use any jojoba oil i wanna see this month first today is day 23.My face is so falkeness and not that red any more.But old acne is still here and is healing but there are some little bumps wanna come out. They are apparently smaller acne compare with the old acnes.I hope it heals as wellCoz I need to go to charity dinnerI bought Mac foundation to cover acne scar.I found out it is kinda hard to use foundation on the face.It is little bit crack but my friends said it is good.Mayb i m kinda self couscious and wanna be perfect lets cheer up guys acne will fade away n red spots will also fade away we need time and being patient

MemberMember
(@gillianbb)

Posted : 04/06/2013 1:26 am

Ahhh i found out there is a new pimple coming out again my face is worsen than b4 . It is almost a month.I feel kinda disappointed

MemberMember
(@pepe10)

Posted : 04/09/2013 10:40 am

today is first day of my 2nd month i still dont have that big results my old acne are here and the redness also :( im dissapointed too but we need continue using it i guess by end of this month it will give results dont worry ;)

MemberMember
(@gillianbb)

Posted : 04/09/2013 11:52 pm

Pepe 10.i m on day 27 omg it is almost a month . I still hav some bumps wanna come out without any whitheads.i have no ideas why i have consistent bumps on my cheek.I think I get more bumps after using bp.Honestly,they can be healed within few days.Due to without whiteheadit left serious red spot so obvious. I think i keep using it until the end of this month to see the result.Maybe i ate too many chocolate lol i wish we can hav good results at the end of this month.Good luck guys

One more thing i wanna say is ... I find out it is so hard to put foundation or even bbcream on the face with bp.I just wear make up if I hang out wif fds.Butafter i applied foundation it is so dry n flakeness,so ugly.

MemberMember
(@pepe10)

Posted : 04/13/2013 5:21 am

i have same problem on my cheeks :( but the past few days i decided use the bp only at night and use small amount which i think gave me best results so far i think my skin is to much sensitive so applying twice daily not woork that good for me

MemberMember
(@gillianbb)

Posted : 04/13/2013 4:47 pm

Yep me too.I am almost week5.My new pimple is getting smaller than beforebut i still have pimple. During week 3,I tried to use bp twice a week.Buti realise m skin is really dry and the texture is changing to the old lady.SoI would use bp only at night.There is no new bump again.I just find a little tiny red bump.Old acne can be healed so fast honesly.I think it is working I guess.Butthe only problem is my face is so dry and flakness.i use 2 bumps of the moisture.I add little bit of rosehip oil in the morning.I wanna buy the jojoba oil actually.Butthe shipping fee is so expensive.I will see the result of the end of this month to see if i should order it or not .

MemberMember
(@pepe10)

Posted : 04/16/2013 7:28 am

my face not getting better at all i finished with dans moisturizer before few days so i had buy other one which is not helping me at all im devastated :(

MemberMember
(@gillianbb)

Posted : 04/20/2013 4:56 pm

I think i am almost on my week 6.I dun hav any whitehead and acne on my face.NowI have to deal wif the red marks on my face .