Notifications
Clear all

Some Pictures!

MemberMember
(@michellekl77)

Posted : 03/17/2013 5:04 pm

Hi Acne.org Community!

I finally got the chance to upload a couple photos from the begging of the regimen, a couple of them are really bad quality, and you can hardly see my skin, and in a way I think I did this on purpose because I was so embarrassed about my skin I couldn't even look at it, so i'm really sorry for the bad quality, but once you see my other photos you will be able to tell by the scarring how bad my skin actually was. Honestly posting these photos is probably one of the hardest things I have ever had to do, but if it can help someone who is struggling as much as I was, it is all worth it, so here they are!

post-192375-0-71244300-1363557379_thumb.post-192375-0-14539000-1363557558_thumb.post-192375-0-02304600-1363557583_thumb.post-192375-0-95366100-1363557645_thumb.

Also, the pictures you can actually see were taken in natural light, so you guys can see them really quickly, I have not had a chance to take my final pictures but when I do I will post them and I think you guys will be very impressed, the first photos was in my second week on the regiment, the second and third were in my second week, and the last one was at the 21/2- 3month mark.

post-192375-0-71244300-1363557379_thumb.

post-192375-0-14539000-1363557558_thumb.

post-192375-0-02304600-1363557583_thumb.

post-192375-0-95366100-1363557645_thumb.

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 03/17/2013 5:59 pm

Even in the first photo your acne is visible. Great results! I have ordered the regimen and i am hoping for similar results.

Thanks for sharing!

MemberMember
(@michellekl77)

Posted : 03/17/2013 6:09 pm

Even in the first photo your acne is visible. Great results! I have ordered the regimen and i am hoping for similar results.

Thanks for sharing!

Thank you! yes give the regimen a try and hopefully it will work for you also, just be prepared the first 4-6 weeks are rough, but it gets better, best of luck!

Hi Acne.org Community!

I finally got the chance to upload a couple photos from the begging of the regimen, a couple of them are really bad quality, and you can hardly see my skin, and in a way I think I did this on purpose because I was so embarrassed about my skin I couldn't even look at it, so i'm really sorry for the bad quality, but once you see my other photos you will be able to tell by the scarring how bad my skin actually was. Honestly posting these photos is probably one of the hardest things I have ever had to do, but if it can help someone who is struggling as much as I was, it is all worth it, so here they are!

attachicon.gifskinbefore1.jpgattachicon.gifPhoto on 2013-01-24 at 13.01 #2.jpgattachicon.gifPhoto on 2013-01-24 at 13.01 #3.jpgattachicon.gifPhoto on 2013-03-11 at 10.37 #4.jpg

Also, the pictures you can actually see were taken in natural light, so you guys can see them really quickly, I have not had a chance to take my final pictures but when I do I will post them and I think you guys will be very impressed, the first photos was in my second week on the regiment, the second and third were in my second week, and the last one was at the 21/2- 3month mark.

also, sorry for another post, the last photo I have no acne left, but clearly I still have scarring, but as you can tell from the second and third one the scarring has really improved, I'm also wearing zero makeup in all the photos so you guys can see the look and texture of my skin, my profile picture, is basically what my skin looks like when I'm wearing makeup, but be careful with your makeup as well, I took the advice of some other acne.org users and purchases bare minerals and it is wonderful!

MemberMember
(@pepe10)

Posted : 03/18/2013 6:12 am

Hi Acne.org Community!

attachicon.gifskinbefore1.jpgattachicon.gifPhoto on 2013-01-24 at 13.01 #2.jpgattachicon.gifPhoto on 2013-01-24 at 13.01 #3.jpgattachicon.gifPhoto on 2013-03-11 at 10.37 #4.jpg

hey im glad that regimen worked for u :) im on the 2nd week and i struggle with the redness and dryness plus i had major breakout but i guess the first weeks are like that :( what was your daily routine ?

MemberMember
(@michellekl77)

Posted : 03/18/2013 9:12 am

Hi Acne.org Community!

hey im glad that regimen worked for u smile.png im on the 2nd week and i struggle with the redness and dryness plus i had major breakout but i guess the first weeks are like that sad.png what was your daily routine ?

Hey! the second week is tough, thats when I got the worst breakout I think I had ever had, but it gets better. As for my routine, i basically just followed the regimen instructions, washed with cetaphil gentle cleanser morning and night, applying full amount of bp morning and night, and applied cetaphil restoraderm moisturizer morning and night. I was also very gentle with my skin, days I didn't need to wear makeup I wouldn't, I never used anything harsh on my skin, like scrubs or anything like that. I also do little things like wash my makeup brushes 2-3 times a week, change my pillow cases 2 to 3 times a week as well, and I eat really well also! I also, take a probiotic, a multi, and an omega 3 every day! Goodluck to you, I know you must be frustrated right now but keep going!

MemberMember
(@dejaclairevoyant)

Posted : 03/18/2013 9:22 am

Thanks for sharing your pics! Your progress is amazing and your acne in the first pic looks similar to mine, so I have hope.

MemberMember
(@michellekl77)

Posted : 03/18/2013 9:32 pm

Thanks for sharing your pics! Your progress is amazing and your acne in the first pic looks similar to mine, so I have hope.

Thank you so much for the reply, I'm pretty pleased with my results so far. Goodluck to you!

MemberMember
(@aubreyj1722)

Posted : 03/19/2013 8:14 am

So glad you finally put pictures up!! Looks great girl.