Notifications
Clear all

..they Say Green Tea Is Great For The Skin....

MemberMember
(@roes797)

Posted : 03/16/2013 12:27 am

So many people have said that green tea is excellent for the skin.

I have suffered from acne that can range from being mild, moderate and moderately severe. Currently my skin has completely cleared up and I'm doing my best to keep it this way.

I have come across this pill called "Tegreen 97" by pharmanex.

You may want to read this for how green tea impacts acne..

[Removed]

And I am a believer of the statement that green tea definately helps reduce acne. I have been consuming 4 of these pills daily for a little over a year now, and definately see improvement. The thing about these pills is that 1 pill is equivalent to 7 cups of green tea, without the caffeine.

Has anyone ever tried these or anything similar? How was it? Will you consider giving these a try?

MemberMember
(@buildingbeautiful)

Posted : 03/20/2013 2:01 am

I used to make iced green tea when my acne was at its worse. I would use probably 5-6 bags and refrigerate the tea to drink throughout the day. I would then take the tea bags, put them in the freezer to get cold (not frozen) and place them on my face. I liked using green tea as a topical more than anything. I haven't taken the pills because they are usually more expensive than a box of green tea bags.

MemberMember
(@onefatalgoose)

Posted : 03/20/2013 4:02 am

A great place to look at various reactions to green tea is in the review section of this site. Just type in green tea.

Also @buildingbeautiful: That last line of your signature is so true. You emit what you take in is how i interpret it