Notifications
Clear all

Helpppppp

MemberMember
(@foreverconfused)

Posted : 03/15/2013 1:50 pm

So a month and a half ago i got a small cystic pimple on my cheek which is odd since i hardly ever get acne. Anyways, it is gone now but there is still a red mark and a very slight indentation. However, the skin around where the cyst was looks "loose" or odd. I'm only 17 so will my skin tighten up or is this perminant? Are they enlarged pores? Also, will the indention ever go away even though it isn't very noticeable? Please help me I have been obsesively mirror gazing at my cheek and that's all i think about. I do not want my skin to be ruined forever :(

MemberMember
(@fashionmoney)

Posted : 03/15/2013 2:08 pm

Sheesh one cyst & your talking about your skin being ruined forever, there are way more people with more serious conditions. But I guess everyone has their issues, anyway, its kind of hard to picture what your talking about so upload a picture of your cheek so we can see? Red marks/scars usually take awhile to go away..

MemberMember
(@sanjoseskin)

Posted : 03/15/2013 2:18 pm

God forbid if you had an entire face full of scars like some of us do, what would you do with yourself?

You hardly ever get acne as you stated, lucky you.

The red mark will disappear.

You claim to have one "very slight indentation," on your otherwise perfect face that you can't help obsessing over and mirror gazing. Seems like you are disfigured for life, how will you go on?

So a month and a half ago i got a small cystic pimple on my cheek which is odd since i hardly ever get acne. Anyways, it is gone now but there is still a red mark and a very slight indentation. However, the skin around where the cyst was looks "loose" or odd. I'm only 17 so will my skin tighten up or is this perminant? Are they enlarged pores? Also, will the indention ever go away even though it isn't very noticeable? Please help me I have been obsesively mirror gazing at my cheek and that's all i think about. I do not want my skin to be ruined forever sad.png

MemberMember
(@foreverconfused)

Posted : 03/16/2013 12:49 pm

I'm not sure how to upload a picture. I know that it is a very minor problem and I'm a bit ridiculous, however, I just wasnt some answers. Around where the lesion was, there appears to be tiny holes or something and I'd just like to know what they are. Thanks!

MemberMember
(@ksg1996)

Posted : 03/18/2013 7:02 pm

I'm not sure how to upload a picture. I know that it is a very minor problem and I'm a bit ridiculous, however, I just wasnt some answers. Around where the lesion was, there appears to be tiny holes or something and I'd just like to know what they are. Thanks!

Well, to upload a picture, you first take one and then put it in the computer. After that, go on ImageShack and make an account (it's just your email and a password and you're all set). Once that's done, there is a huge button on the website that says "Upload Files". You just browse for the image you moved into your computer and upload. After that, open up your picture and post the link. And that's how you upload a picture.

If you're still lost, go on Youtube and search "How to upload pictures to imageshack". Hope I helped.

PS: About your cyst...don't even worry about it. They go away really quick. Just get a sandwich bag, pop some ice into it and put the bag on the pimple. It'll flatten it out and it should be gone in a couple days.

MemberMember
(@foreverconfused)

Posted : 03/19/2013 2:54 pm

Okay thanks! I'll try that. And well the cyst is gone however there is a small indentation on my cheek and I'd just like to know if it will go away or fade since it is fairly new