Notifications
Clear all

Thinking About Getting V Beam, Need Opinions

MemberMember
(@brain85)

Posted : 03/15/2013 8:56 am

Mainly for under my eyes where you can see broken capillaries. I'm guessing it's from sun damage over the years cause I've been in the sun a lot, so I don't think it's rosacea.

Is v beam good? I was quoted $450 for the entire face....should I just do the entire face?

MemberMember
(@lapis-lazuli)

Posted : 03/15/2013 9:14 am

Mainly for under my eyes where you can see broken capillaries. I'm guessing it's from sun damage over the years cause I've been in the sun a lot, so I don't think it's rosacea.

Is v beam good? I was quoted $450 for the entire face....should I just do the entire face?

Vbeam works. I've had three treatments and it helped me a lot. You shouldn't do the entire face however. Just do the capillaries, is what I would say, if they truly bother you.

MemberMember
(@brain85)

Posted : 03/15/2013 9:17 am

They do bother me mainly because I'm very light skinned so they are easy to see.

Does one treatment of v beam make a difference?

MemberMember
(@lapis-lazuli)

Posted : 03/15/2013 9:24 am

Yes, one treatment will do something. It also depends on the settings of the laser though; more intense settings obviously do more. But I think that capillaries require less treatments than what I got them for namely a very red scar. I think after maybe one or two treatments you'll be pleased with the results.

MemberMember
(@brain85)

Posted : 03/15/2013 11:33 am

Awesome thanks. I'll give it a shot. Expensive, but worth it if it makes me feel better.

MemberMember
(@sanjoseskin)

Posted : 03/15/2013 2:28 pm

When you say "under my eyes" do you mean directly under your eye, your under eye circles?

If so, I would advise not to do it.

I've had Vbeam before, and anytime the doctor went close to my orbital even with eye shields on and eyes closed, the intense light was very strong to my eyeball. The most intense light I have ever seen in my life. My eyes were super sensitive after the treatment and hopefully no permanent damage was done. I am personally not convinced vbeam is safe to use around the eye orbital and I would personally strongly advise you not to treat that area.

The rest of the face is okay, and it does work. Just stay away from the eye area.

MemberMember
(@brain85)

Posted : 03/15/2013 3:41 pm

More of the cheek area.