Notifications
Clear all

Hormonal Forum Deleted! If You Have A Hormonal Acne Question...

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 03/12/2013 12:22 pm

Unfortunately it appears that the Hormonal forum has been deleted. I simply can't sift through all the unrelated posts on here about antibiotics, retinoids, and Accutane to effectively answer or respond to your hormonal questions. You may PM me if you have a question because I won't be visiting this forum regularly any longer. It is sad that hormonal information can no longer be conveniently shared with the public.

I will probably stop visiting acne.org in the near future, as I dedicate my time here to the Hormonal acne problem, but for the time being I will try to respond to PMs.

MemberMember
(@mommabear)

Posted : 03/12/2013 3:00 pm

Unfortunately it appears that the Hormonal forum has been deleted. I simply can't sift through all the unrelated posts on here about antibiotics, retinoids, and Accutane to effectively answer or respond to your hormonal questions. You may PM me if you have a question because I won't be visiting this forum regularly any longer. It is sad that hormonal information can no longer be conveniently shared with the public.

I will probably stop visiting acne.org in the near future, as I dedicate my time here to the Hormonal acne problem, but for the time being I will try to respond to PMs.

What the heck, is that what happened?? Why on earth would they delete the hormonal forum? I'm with you green gables I don't feel like wading through all the other topics to get to the information I want.

Acne.org bring back hormonal forum!!!!!

MemberMember
(@user143021)

Posted : 03/13/2013 4:25 pm

This really sucks. It's pretty much the only board I ever even looked at. I don't want to have to sift through tons of accutane posts now just to see hormone related posts either.

Maybe we should start our own hormonal acne boards. I have the web and design skills, but I don't really want to start it alone... I just hate to see this kind of resource die because the information I personally got from it really saved my skin and has taught me so much about hormonal balance.

I agree, though... bring it back or I'm gone too.

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 03/14/2013 9:05 am

they need to bring this board back like right now!! we dont want you to go green gables!

MemberMember
(@lovegreensmoothies)

Posted : 03/14/2013 9:25 am

Omg. This sucks. :( I also don't want to look through all of other related posts.

I just asked for a new board for ant aging skin care and I guess that was dumb since they won't even have a hormonal board now.

I also hate how quoting doesn't work anymore. It's so confusing reading posts lately. And I can't subscribe to posts either for some reason. Maybe I'm doing it wrong bc I'm not used to the new format?

Anyway I still come here but not nearly as often as before.

I can't believe they have an entire board dedicated to shaving but no hormone board since its an acne forum and most acne is hormonal but whatever.

MemberMember
(@matman)