Notifications
Clear all

Small Red Acne

MemberMember
(@kevinsleyter)

Posted : 03/11/2013 12:32 am

I have been using the regimen for about 2 months and then stopped because most acne had gone away. I never had severe acne, only a few. Since I stopped using the regimen, I have been getting little red acne around my cheeks and neck! That ive never gotten before.

I have gone back to using the Treatment cream only since it has worked for me. But I'm still getting the little red acne that has no puss and it's only red and embarrassing. Please help me

Thanks in advance.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/11/2013 1:58 am

I have been using the regimen for about 2 months and then stopped because most acne had gone away. I never had severe acne, only a few. Since I stopped using the regimen, I have been getting little red acne around my cheeks and neck! That ive never gotten before.

I have gone back to using the Treatment cream only since it has worked for me. But I'm still getting the little red acne that has no puss and it's only red and embarrassing. Please help me

Thanks in advance.

How long have you been back on the regimen?

MemberMember
(@kevinsleyter)

Posted : 03/11/2013 10:32 am

I've been using it for a about a month but only the Treatment cream.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/11/2013 8:03 pm

I've been using it for a about a month but only the Treatment cream.

Doesn't it make your skin very irritated and dry though? Not using moisturizer seems like a bad idea because the BP could overwhelm your skin and just cause it to break out.

It could also be that you haven't been using it long enough to take effect. I was still breaking out during my 3rd and 4th week on the regimen.

MemberMember
(@kevinsleyter)

Posted : 03/11/2013 11:00 pm

Not that much now, at first my face used to get red and flaky. I only apply where acne comes out, and moisturizer I use my own because Dans moisturizer is too greasy for my skin. I've used the regimen for about 3 months and after seeing my acne go away I stopped using it. But then only used the Treatment when I break out. I have