Notifications
Clear all

Question About The Bp Treatment

MemberMember
(@ct94)

Posted : 03/10/2013 10:36 pm

Ordered the kit this past week and hope to get it in the mail this week!

I've read over everything but there's only one thing I'm confused about. Since this will be my first time using any of these products, should I use the BP all over my face or just do it in problem areas or vice versa (start with problem areas, do whole face after a couple weeks) to start out with?

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/10/2013 10:42 pm

I've read over everything but there's only one thing I'm confused about. Since this will be my first time using any of these products, should I use the BP all over my face or just do it in problem areas or vice versa (start with problem areas, do whole face after a couple weeks) to start out with?

If you can get away with just placing it on your problem areas then go for it. For me though, I found that using BP on only my problem areas, zits now came out of my usually non-problem areas. Weird! So now I do my whole face.

Just start slowly with the BP. It can be very drying so don't use the full recommend amount just yet.

Good luck! 🙂

MemberMember
(@ct94)

Posted : 03/10/2013 10:45 pm

If you can get away with just placing it on your problem areas then go for it. For me though, I found that using BP on only my problem areas, zits now came out of my usually non-problem areas. Weird! So now I do my whole face.

Just start slowly with the BP. It can be very drying so don't use the full recommend amount just yet.

Good luck! smile.png

I was planning on doing my entire face, but I just wanted to make sure before I did something wrong. Thank you!

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/10/2013 10:48 pm

Good luck! smile.png

I was planning on doing my entire face, but I just wanted to make sure before I did something wrong. Thank you!

No problem! I know a few regimen users who only do their jaw areas or foreheard area and it works for them. I started applying the BP to only my jaw and the acne was disappearing, however, acne suddenly started showing up on my forehead and nose. Not cool. So, I hope you can get away with just applying BP on your problem areas.

MemberMember
(@msb)

Posted : 03/11/2013 2:10 pm

Really stear clear of your eye area because it can really dry that out and make it look wrinkled.

(@LewisS)

Posted : 03/13/2013 5:28 pm

Use it all over (other than around your eyes and neck) but use it sparingly - it's recommended that you start off with a pea-sized amount. It may seem that it's not enough for the whole face, but don't use any more than that. From there slowly build up to the 2 pumps (of finger lengths if you get the tube).

To avoid contact with your eyes and neck, apply the moisturiser in those areas before applying the BP to the rest of your face. The BP tends to travel with the moisturiser when applying it. The last things you want it puffy red eyes and your neck a completely different colour to your face. :D