Notifications
Clear all

Moisturizing

MemberMember
(@hedgecore)

Posted : 03/10/2013 8:50 pm

it seems when i moisturize the blackheads dont surface and cause my acne to get worse...this is the first time i tried not picking at my acne and moisturizing and its just made it worse....wtf!!! im gettin sick of this ....i just wanna take a knife and cut my damn face to ribbons and fuck it up before the acne does...aarrrrghhh!!!!!! lol

MemberMember
(@anotherdaypassesby)

Posted : 03/10/2013 10:01 pm

Who told you that moisturizing help with blackheads? Lol put the knife down and try a clay mask(Aztec healing clay) or exfoliating!

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/10/2013 11:12 pm

it seems when i moisturize the blackheads dont surface and cause my acne to get worse...this is the first time i tried not picking at my acne and moisturizing and its just made it worse....wtf!!! im gettin sick of this ....i just wanna take a knife and cut my damn face to ribbons and fuck it up before the acne does...aarrrrghhh!!!!!! lol

Breathe!!!

Okay, moisturizer doesn't help with getting rid of acne. It just keeps from drying out your skin when you use a form of drying medication on your face like benzoyl peroxide.

MemberMember
(@hedgecore)

Posted : 03/11/2013 12:23 am

im gonna use this one soap and see how it goes ill post some shit up later on in the week show u guys how it goes.....

MemberMember
(@lightersup)

Posted : 03/12/2013 12:48 am

Try a moisturizer with BHA or AHA