Notifications
Clear all

I Want A Chance..i'm So Tired

MemberMember
(@pursuit-of-happyness)

Posted : 03/10/2013 6:34 pm

i never had good face,, when my age was 13 i start get acne and that persist for 21 years old,i'm now 24years old,,"long punishment" and after that now i have moderate severe scars on my both cheecks and temples , i never have girlfriend,, i feel always weak and sad,, i live in egypt ,the cure of acne scars here are unavailable and so shame , doctors here just do lasers and peels ,they do lasers by by Random ways, i think that they are not educated to do laser treatments,, from 2 years ago ,,i did one treatment of fractional co2 laser,with the best doctor in my city ,but he just want money,, when i went to him,he did laser tratment on same day of consultation without any preparation!!! and this treatment gave me more scars ,my situation of my father is shame , he don't believe my pain ,, i know now that if i want to improve my scars , i should go out my country,, so kindly if anyone here can gave me chance to go to U.S or any place in europe , i can work there and save some money to fix my face,,i wiil do any thing in life to fix my face ,,working any thing ,, Washing dishes,, trying to be clown ,, i'm also have experince about accounting ,,i am studying at university of commerce,,so plz let me know,,i don't want to be burden on anyone here , i just post that here because i know people here will feel my pain,,i hope best for you and me ,,thanks in advance

MemberMember
(@rob_x_22)

Posted : 03/10/2013 8:51 pm

go to school try to make alot of money ...i have allways been ugly but a couple of years ago i started making really good money and i had girls chasing after me no lie! its basically all women care about these days ...don't u see hot girls with ugly dudes every day?!

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 03/10/2013 10:12 pm

Sorry but Rob you are totally wrong in this and i wouldnt even mention the obvious reason for this non productive

way of thinking.

Pursuit of happiness, first of all maybe its in your mind that your scarring affects your lookings in absolute way.

The thing that is sure though,it is that scarring affects your feelings and your feelings reflect the way you look(maybe you look sad cause of that)

There are so many options out there but the best is to experiment with yourself...

You nee to experiment experiment,experiment,experiment experiment,experiment,experiment.

And trust me you need to go step by step.And then go to the other step and then other ...

Most people here fail cause of the distortion of their perspective for the above things.

a) They dont experiment,instead they believe in magical doctors ,creams and magical lasers

b) They believe in once and for all treatments.Well thats not the case.

I can tell for me that self subcision and dermarolling once a month works fine.

Yeah WORKS.

But i will experiment more and more to see where the results will come.:)

Fighting your problems is the best way to make a strong willing personality.

Also when it comes to girl,if people chase girls that are attracted of property and wealth,well

i am not sure if they are actually memes or if they are seeking for true happiness.

MemberMember
(@rob_x_22)

Posted : 03/11/2013 2:27 pm

no i understand what your saying ...but your looks is usually the last thing there after ...girls want a guy that can provide security aka $$$

MemberMember
(@pursuit-of-happyness)

Posted : 03/11/2013 4:59 pm

no i understand what your saying ...but your looks is usually the last thing there after ...girls want a guy that can provide security aka $$$

rob,i know that some girls just need money, but in my opinion ,these girls are fake but real girls just need real love !!,,the problem that scars make so weak and afraid of making any Critical decisions like a girl that i love her so much from two years ago and i see her every day in work but i can't talk to her and remember life is not just girls ,life is love ,friends,traveling,seeing the beautiful places in this world,helping and happiness and these all things are just words when you are broken !!

MemberMember
(@pursuit-of-happyness)

Posted : 03/11/2013 5:18 pm

Sorry but Rob you are totally wrong in this and i wouldnt even mention the obvious reason for this non productive

way of thinking.

Pursuit of happiness, first of all maybe its in your mind that your scarring affects your lookings in absolute way.

The thing that is sure though,it is that scarring affects your feelings and your feelings reflect the way you look(maybe you look sad cause of that)

There are so many options out there but the best is to experiment with yourself...

You nee to experiment experiment,experiment,experiment experiment,experiment,experiment.

And trust me you need to go step by step.And then go to the other step and then other ...

Most people here fail cause of the distortion of their perspective for the above things.

a) They dont experiment,instead they believe in magical doctors ,creams and magical lasers

b) They believe in once and for all treatments.Well thats not the case.

I can tell for me that self subcision and dermarolling once a month works fine.

Yeah WORKS.

But i will experiment more and more to see where the results will come.smile.png

Fighting your problems is the best way to make a strong willing personality.

Also when it comes to girl,if people chase girls that are attracted of property and wealth,well

i am not sure if they are actually memes or if they are seeking for true happiness.

thanks panos for your post,,yes i agree with you that a experiment is important key when dealing with scars , you will never know how your body respond to any treatment without trying it ,, and i think good search here and there is another key ,some treatments work for some type of scars and don't work for the others that will help on trying those work for this type first ,, so save time and money,,but i think the problem that there are no treatments can you do by yourself except micro needling with good regime, because the others available on the hand of doctors and that's need money !!

MemberMember
(@munsoned)

Posted : 03/11/2013 6:47 pm

i never had good face,, when my age was 13 i start get acne and that persist for 21 years old,i'm now 24years old,,"long punishment" and after that now i have moderate severe scars on my both cheecks and temples , i never have girlfriend,, i feel always weak and sad,, i live in egypt ,the cure of acne scars here are unavailable and so shame , doctors here just do lasers and peels ,they do lasers by by Random ways, i think that they are not educated to do laser treatments,, from 2 years ago ,,i did one treatment of fractional co2 laser,with the best doctor in my city ,but he just want money,, when i went to him,he did laser tratment on same day of consultation without any preparation!!! and this treatment gave me more scars ,my situation of my father is shame , he don't believe my pain ,, i know now that if i want to improve my scars , i should go out my country,, so kindly if anyone here can gave me chance to go to U.S or any place in europe , i can work there and save some money to fix my face,,i wiil do any thing in life to fix my face ,,working any thing ,, Washing dishes,, trying to be clown ,, i'm also have experince about accounting ,,i am studying at university of commerce,,so plz let me know,,i don't want to be burden on anyone here , i just post that here because i know people here will feel my pain,,i hope best for you and me ,,thanks in advance

You need to research and find a Dr. who you are confident can help you improve your situation. You need to have your pre and aftercare treatment care set up to help you get the most out of your treatment. In many cases there is not a single method that is best. You need a multi treatment approach based on your individual issues. For example, subcision, excision, laser..Or rolling, subcision, laser..Or something like that. I know many doctors charge an arm and a leg for treatments..But in some cases you can use financing and pay it off monthly. If you truly want to improve your situation you have to make it happen. It won't happen unless you make it happen. It is up to you.

MemberMember
(@rob_x_22)

Posted : 03/11/2013 7:10 pm

u work with a girl you like then talk to her! trust me it gets the door open anyway ...quit being a big wuss ...she will never be your ex if u don't start now

MemberMember
(@likecake)

Posted : 03/12/2013 9:32 am

maybe is not only you feel it, me too, since i have a lof of scar on my face, yeah sometimes i feel so ugly specially at the day, when sunlight is really light, until now i dont have any bf/gf, but i just meet a lot of peop;e from different country but they said im good looking or handsome lol, sometimes i just laugh, i mean oh cmon im really ugly with those scar, btw is really hard to get rid a acne scar, i even try laser, the result no good,

MemberMember
(@fruitbiscuits)

Posted : 03/14/2013 11:20 am

I used to get very depressed about my skin. Looking in the mirror, checking my skin, worrying and feeling sad. But then one day I got really sick of being sad, so I decided to do something about it. I've done a lot of researches, met doctors, and did some treatments on my skin. Some of the treatments I had made my scar worse, but some of the treatments helped my skin.

I still have scars, and I'll continue to treat my skin, but I also enjoy my life at the same time.

Like munsoned said, if you truly want to improve your situation you have to make it happen. It won't happen unless you make it happen. It is up to you.

Good luck OP!

MemberMember
(@coppedsynergy999)

Posted : 03/14/2013 2:51 pm

I used to get very depressed about my skin. Looking in the mirror, checking my skin, worrying and feeling sad. But then one day I got really sick of being sad, so I decided to do something about it. I've done a lot of researches, met doctors, and did some treatments on my skin. Some of the treatments I had made my scar worse, but some of the treatments helped my skin.

I still have scars, and I'll continue to treat my skin, but I also enjoy my life at the same time.

Like munsoned said, if you truly want to improve your situation you have to make it happen. It won't happen unless you make it happen. It is up to you.

Good luck OP!

So which treatments did you do that made your scars worse? Which Treatments made them better?

MemberMember
(@ub763)

Posted : 01/04/2014 9:14 pm

On 3/11/2013 at 7:51 AM, Rob_X_22 said:

go to school try to make alot of money ...i have allways been ugly but a couple of years ago i started making really good money and i had girls chasing after me no lie! its basically all women care about these days ...don't u see hot girls with ugly dudes every day?!

I've checked out your profile. You are not ugly. I think you are a good looking guy. I can't believe how amazing the chemical peels have worked for you. I think your skin actually looks amazing. I know this might sound kinda' weird but scarring has never been an issue for me. I think it kind of adds a sexy and rugged appeal. Take Ray liotta for instance! He's hot! (Pic is posted here - if you don't know who he is): [Removed] - Also - you have a nicely shaped face. There was a guy at church camp I had a huge crush on when I was much younger. He had a huge scar on his face. I thought it was sexy. Girls can't get by with it as much though - in my opinion. We are "expected" to look soft and feminine. Just look at pictures of Mackenzie Phillips. (Pic at this link): http://pagesix.com/2013/02/20/mackenzie-phillips-mindy-mccready-was-a-beautiful-troubled-princess/ - Her rough skin (from acne scars) does not look attractive. Guys can get by with it more! Trust me!

MemberMember
(@rob_x_22)

Posted : 01/05/2014 6:09 pm

On 1/5/2014 at 8:14 AM, ub763 said:
On 3/11/2013 at 7:51 AM, Rob_X_22 said:

I've checked out your profile. You are not ugly. I think you are a good looking guy. I can't believe how amazing the chemical peels have worked for you. I think your skin actually looks amazing. I know this might sound kinda' weird but scarring has never been an issue for me. I think it kind of adds a sexy and rugged appeal. Take Ray liotta for instance! He's hot! (Pic is posted here - if you don't know who he is): [Removed] - Also - you have a nicely shaped face. There was a guy at church camp I had a huge crush on when I was much younger. He had a huge scar on his face. I thought it was sexy. Girls can't get by with it as much though - in my opinion. We are "expected" to look soft and feminine. Just look at pictures of Mackenzie Phillips. (Pic at this link): http://pagesix.com/2013/02/20/mackenzie-phillips-mindy-mccready-was-a-beautiful-troubled-princess/ - Her rough skin (from acne scars) does not look attractive. Guys can get by with it more! Trust me!