Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What Kind Of Specialist?

Recommended Posts

Hello everybody!

I am looking for a Specialist in Denver CO to send my daughter to for her acne. We have tried several different dermotologist, but have had no help for her. She wants to just give up, so I need some help. I believe we first need to get a Endocrinologist that specializes in womens hormones and along with a allergy testing. What do you think and any suggestions on a Dr. in Denver?

Edited by Stpatty

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes