Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnerob

Whats Up Guys, Just A Quick Question About Putting Bp On In The Morning!

alright people, i was just wondering if anybody else thinks BP makes theyre skin look weird in the morning? my skin goes paler when i put BP on in the morning and my skin looks kinda sticky/shiny.

does anyone else experience this and does it bother you?

im currently doing the regimen (2pumps) at night and have tried putting it on in the morning but that happens ^^

i dont have a problem at night cos nobody sees my skin but in the morning i go to college and everybody sees it.

thanks guys much appreciated!

alright people, i was just wondering if anybody else thinks BP makes theyre skin look weird in the morning? my skin goes paler when i put BP on in the morning and my skin looks kinda sticky/shiny.

im currently doing the regimen (2pumps) at night and have tried putting it on in the morning but that happens ^^

i dont have a problem at night cos nobody sees my skin but in the morning i go to college and everybody sees it.

I have noticed that it happens to my skin as well but after applying moisturizer, the white cast does go away. Perhaps you're not using enough moisturizer?

Er, how much are you applying in the morning? I always only use about a pump, or a half of a pump. At night, however, I load my face up with BP to compensate. Make sure you're using enough moisturizer. I use the AHA and then about two pumps of moisturizer.