Notifications
Clear all

Could Somebody Please Tell Me What These Are?

MemberMember
(@2trill2trill)

Posted : 03/09/2013 11:04 pm

i have these little red spots on top of my forehead and on both of my cheecks is where its really bad pleasr somebody tell me what it is and how i can treat it ive been using the regimen and everything is fine i havent broke out for the past month but i cant figure out how to make these red spots go awaywhat are they dark spots or what kind of scars? idk if i should get mederma or meladerm pleade help pleade please please please help!!!

here are pics

MemberMember
(@mythos)

Posted : 03/09/2013 11:27 pm

Well, I would say the red marks in the second picture are definitely acne scars. I believe I can just make out a slight indent in the skin where those spots are. If that's true then it would confirm my suspicion. The first picture is a bit more mysterious to me but I think those are also acne scars. First off, just be grateful you have amazingly clear skin that a lot of us would kill for. Second, you should try visiting the scar treatment subforum on here ( http://www.acne.org/messageboard/forum/7-scar-treatments/ ). I'm no expert but I know there are people on there that will help you out and there are tons of different methods to try. The good news is your scars are very light and you have no current acne which should make the healing process much, much easier.

Best of luck, my friend.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/09/2013 11:42 pm

i have these little red spots on top of my forehead and on both of my cheecks is where its really bad pleasr somebody tell me what it is and how i can treat it ive been using the regimen and everything is fine i havent broke out for the past month but i cant figure out how to make these red spots go awaywhat are they dark spots or what kind of scars? idk if i should get mederma or meladerm pleade help pleade please please please help!!!

here are pics

Have you tried incorporating AHA in the regimen? I find that it has lightened my red spots pretty well.

MemberMember
(@anaamel)

Posted : 03/10/2013 7:15 am

Well, I would say the red marks in the second picture are definitely acne scars. I believe I can just make out a slight indent in the skin where those spots are. If that's true then it would confirm my suspicion. The first picture is a bit more mysterious to me but I think those are also acne scars. First off, just be grateful you have amazingly clear skin that a lot of us would kill for. Second, you should try visiting the scar treatment subforum on here ( http://www.acne.org/messageboard/forum/7-scar-treatments/ ). I'm no expert but I know there are people on there that will help you out and there are tons of different methods to try. The good news is your scars are very light and you have no current acne which should make the healing process much, much easier.

Best of luck, my friend.

Can you answer here please? 🙂 @Mythos http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/326871-not-sure-to-use-regimen/