I Accidentally Orde...

Notifications
Clear all

I Accidentally Ordered 3 Bottles Of Bp

MemberMember
(@mariabo)

Posted : 03/09/2013 12:34 pm

Hello everyone,

I just realized that the last time I ordered the regimen I made a mistake and ordered 3 bottles of the Bp! oops! silly me. Definitely not good for my credit card. I don't know how I missed that haha. Well, at least I will have them now. I was wondering if anyone has advice on storing if you order and try to stock up on the products. Should I put them in the freezer? Or will they be okay just sitting in my cupboard. I'd hate for them to go bad before I could use them. Any advice would really be appreciated.

Thanks,

Maria

MemberMember
(@michellekl77)

Posted : 03/09/2013 2:56 pm

don't put them in the freezer, but you can refrigerate them, that will help keep them.

MemberMember
(@buildingbeautiful)

Posted : 03/20/2013 1:25 am

You're really not supposed to use the products after the expiration date. I'd try using them before it comes up.

(@LewisS)

Posted : 03/20/2013 2:04 pm

Does the BP have a use-by date? I'm using one I bought last year, since I quit the regimen for so long then started again recently. :S

MemberMember
(@akl)

Posted : 03/20/2013 4:36 pm

Just store them in a dark place at room temperature (15-25 degrees Celsius / 59-77 degrees Fahrenheit).

Does the BP have a use-by date? I'm using one I bought last year, since I quit the regimen for so long then started again recently. :S

MemberMember
(@lionheart88)

Posted : 03/23/2013 5:32 pm

I have some tubes of panoxyl in my cabinet that are now 2 years out of date.....I was thinking of starting to use it again and buy a fresh lot but just discovered its been discontinued! So may just use it and see how effective it is! Lol

MemberMember
(@reneeawen)

Posted : 03/24/2013 7:42 pm

Get three friends with acne, have them buy a gentle face wash and non-cloging lotion, and sell them the bottles at a "discounted price" ;D

(@LewisS)

Posted : 03/25/2013 8:35 am

I'll have one! xD