Notifications
Clear all

Aha Everynight?

MemberMember
(@scoobasteve)

Posted : 03/08/2013 11:33 am

Hi ive been on the regimen for about 2 months now with amazing results but there are two things are bother me: the dry, flaky skin and the red marks.. i was wondering if i could use a thin finger of aha everynight of the week or would that be too much? thank you for any replies!

MemberMember
(@brf7)

Posted : 03/08/2013 8:30 pm

I've been using The Regimen for 2 months now (2 months on the 10th) and I started using AHA every night. I don't use it alone though, I add it with about 1 and 1/2 pumps of moisturizer, sometimes 1 pump (I add a little less than 1 fingers length of AHA). Its been working really well actually. I have no flakiness or dryness anymore. I still have redness though but I knew that that would take some time to see improvements. Just make sure your skin it used to it because if it's not then you could experience problems. So I say go for it.

MemberMember
(@mythos)

Posted : 03/09/2013 1:10 am

I'm totally unqualified to answer your question as I've only been on the regimen for a week but I know that most people would probably suggested mixing it with your moisturizer every other day to start because it can be pretty harsh at first (so I hear). But many, many people who have used AHA+ for red marks and flakiness have reported great success with getting their skin to that final threshold of clearness, smoothness, and healthiness. Best of luck!

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/10/2013 9:21 pm

I agree with the posts above! Mix the AHA with your moisturizer. I started using AHA at the start of my 5th week and I use it every night mixed with moisturizer and jojoba oil. Works great in lightening those red spots.