Notifications
Clear all

I Just Ordered The Kit!

MemberMember
(@amber-kathleen)

Posted : 03/07/2013 6:28 pm

I just ordered the 1-2 month supply and can't wait to start.

Any tips or anything of the sort?

Is Dan's benzoyl peroxide the same as my Proactiv benzoyl peroxide or will it work differently?

Sorry if that's a stupid question.. lol.

Any help or tips would be much appreciated.

xx

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/07/2013 7:16 pm

Start with the benzoyl peroxide slowly. Build up to the prescribed amount. I learned that the hard way and started with the full amount. My skin was on fire!!

Good luck! :) Wear sunscreen too.

MemberMember
(@keeh)

Posted : 03/07/2013 10:01 pm

They're about up to par with each other, there are pros and cons to both but to be honest you can flip a coin.

MemberMember
(@four-year-strong)

Posted : 03/09/2013 1:35 am

First of all, congrats on taking the first step to clear skin!

1.) Biggest tip I can give you is to start slow! You need to see how your skin reacts to the BP -- even though you stated that you have BP experience, it still doesn't hurt to start slow and work your way up! I didn't start doing the regimine twice a day until around the second or third week I believe!

2.) Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! My skin was extra dry when I started the regimine, and the best thing I did was added extra moisturizer to my face at night to counteract it! I even went as far as going to Wal-mart and buying Cetaphil moisturizer (an approved regimine moisturizer) just so I could add an extra bit at night!

3.) Don't get discouraged! It took me about 2 months before I saw results, so be sure to stick to the regimine! SO people see results in a week, others take months. I promise you, stick with it and you'll see great results!

Good luck on your journey! Be sure to give us lots of updates! :)

MemberMember
(@amber-kathleen)

Posted : 03/20/2013 10:53 pm

It's been about 5 weeks since starting the regimen, maybe about 2 weeks since starting with Dan's products. My face isn't totally clear yet, and I'm still always having at least 1 active pimple, BUT THEY'RE NOT CYSTIC. I can cover them up with some concealer and run out the door! 😀 Its going fairly well. I can deal with my face right now. (Though I am hoping I do clear up all the way.) Loving it so far. I've heard it may take about 12 weeks to really be seeing BP's effects, but I'm seeing it's working pretty darn well right now. Hoping to be REALLY clear sometime in the near future. I will continue updates :-) xx

AyeAye liked
MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/20/2013 11:21 pm

It's been about 5 weeks since starting the regimen, maybe about 2 weeks since starting with Dan's products. My face isn't totally clear yet, and I'm still always having at least 1 active pimple, BUT THEY'RE NOT CYSTIC. I can cover them up with some concealer and run out the door! 😀 Its going fairly well. I can deal with my face right now. (Though I am hoping I do clear up all the way.) Loving it so far. I've heard it may take about 12 weeks to really be seeing BP's effects, but I'm seeing it's working pretty darn well right now. Hoping to be REALLY clear sometime in the near future. I will continue updates whistling.gif) xx

That is such good news!! Keep up with it and you will see better results. I do get a spot or two when my period is coming up, but you are right, concealer is the trick.

So glad it has worked for you. :)

MemberMember
(@ballen)

Posted : 04/10/2013 7:48 pm

If you havent, order jojoba oil too. You wont regret it.