I Am Still Breaking...

Notifications
Clear all

I Am Still Breaking Out 🙁

MemberMember
(@ixiahann)

Posted : 03/07/2013 6:38 am

I am using the regimen for almost a month and a half... And i am still breaking out. As the

Pimple dries our there will be new ones coming. I even wanted to die seriously. I am losing hope. Please help me. Sorry for being too emotional. My self esteem hurts so bad. :(

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/07/2013 6:56 am

I am using the regimen for almost a month and a half... And i am still breaking out. As the

Pimple dries our there will be new ones coming. I even wanted to die seriously. I am losing hope. Please help me. Sorry for being too emotional. My self esteem hurts so bad. sad.png

Don't lose hope. It may still be your skin purging from the BP. I got my worst break out during the 3rd and 4th week on the regimen, but I've heard its different for everybody. And don't worry about being emotional, we've all been through that. Let me know if you have any questions. 🙂

MemberMember
(@ixiahann)

Posted : 03/07/2013 10:06 am

Pimple dries our there will be new ones coming. I even wanted to die seriously. I am losing hope. Please help me. Sorry for being too emotional. My self esteem hurts so bad. sad.png

Don't lose hope. It may still be your skin purging from the BP. I got my worst break out during the 3rd and 4th week on the regimen, but I've heard its different for everybody. And don't worry about being emotional, we've all been through that. Let me know if you have any questions. 🙂

Thank you so much! I am now a fan of you. Youre so eager in helping people. God bless! You made my day too 🙂