Yooo

MemberMember
(@hedgecore)

Posted : 03/06/2013 3:56 pm

im new but i do t know how to upload pictures of my acne .......hope to meet some new friends here .......i never had bad acne til about two years ago when i moved back from salt lake city after trying to run away!! i came back home and i was severely depressed and all that jazz.....i started to break out some not too bad ..id say just a little ...but then i met this girl ...shes super pretty and always asking me to hang out ...but it was my acne that made me nervous .........i notice it was me building up stress...long story short i asked her out in December and i kinda got shot down...soon after i got the worse breakout of my life and now its been there for like months and its sux ballzs.....i think it will go away if i.just be happy and get a routine started!!.....but the stress from all of that is what i think is the cause of my acne ...but now i dunno if it will go away o0

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/06/2013 7:51 pm

im new but i do t know how to upload pictures of my acne .......hope to meet some new friends here .......i never had bad acne til about two years ago when i moved back from salt lake city after trying to run away!! i came back home and i was severely depressed and all that jazz.....i started to break out some not too bad ..id say just a little ...but then i met this girl ...shes super pretty and always asking me to hang out ...but it was my acne that made me nervous .........i notice it was me building up stress...long story short i asked her out in December and i kinda got shot down...soon after i got the worse breakout of my life and now its been there for like months and its sux ballzs.....i think it will go away if i.just be happy and get a routine started!!.....but the stress from all of that is what i think is the cause of my acne ...but now i dunno if it will go away o0

Stress only makes acne worse, stop...breathe....and try Dan's Regimen. It's the first skin regimen that actually promised to do what it says. For me at least. I am in my 7th week on it and I'm practically almost clear. And I have had severe acne since I was 13 so it could work for you if you have patience and persistance to do the regimen.

There is nothing like the confidence that clear skin can give. :) Make that girl regret that she turned you down. Good luck!

MemberMember
(@hedgecore)

Posted : 03/07/2013 12:36 pm

thanx yo its pretty cool i got a response this fast...im a little apprehensive because im scared of all these different peoducts and stuff ....but i will try the regimin ...starting today...i went to the doctors and they prescribed me cream stuff and antibiotics but its making it worse i just take the antibiotic pills instead of that other crap ita seems to be getting better now ..sloooooowly lol

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/07/2013 8:40 pm

thanx yo its pretty cool i got a response this fast...im a little apprehensive because im scared of all these different peoducts and stuff ....but i will try the regimin ...starting today...i went to the doctors and they prescribed me cream stuff and antibiotics but its making it worse i just take the antibiotic pills instead of that other crap ita seems to be getting better now ..sloooooowly lol

Antibiotics did work for me for a while. Took it for 3 months and i stayed clear for about 10. What creams did the doc prescribe?

MemberMember
(@hedgecore)

Posted : 03/08/2013 9:44 am

i got one cream called tretinoin....then some other crap tht is like pure alcohol and burnt the #&#*# outta my FACE! lol called clindamycin

and the 100mg minocycline....

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/09/2013 8:09 am

i got one cream called tretinoin....then some other crap tht is like pure alcohol and burnt the #*# outta my FACE! lol called clindamycin

and the 100mg minocycline....

I used a version of that called Stievamycin and it burned the shit outta my acne and but it bring down my inflammed acne. I prefer tretinoin for a spot treatment because it helps get rid of existing bumps faster and it helps with red marks.

I was on minocycline too. I was on 100mg/day for 3 months and it did help, although the effects didn't last for a year. And it's not really safe to be taking antibiotics for a long period of time.

MemberMember
(@hedgecore)

Posted : 03/09/2013 3:35 pm

yeah i kinda stopped taking those pills....damn acne it sux i dunno how to upload pics to show how it looks haha

MemberMember
(@anaamel)

Posted : 03/09/2013 6:43 pm

Answer here please:)))))))0