Notifications
Clear all

Uk User - Acne.org Products Alternatives?

MemberMember
(@rlzy13)

Posted : 03/05/2013 1:05 pm

Hi guys, this is my first post on here so sorry if I've put it in the wrong section.

I'm from England, so therefore ordering the products from here have high shipping costs. I was wondering

if there's alternatives that give the same results as the acne.org products that are sold in the UK (therefore

removing the long wait and shipping costs problem).

If you can, would you please links to the product so I don't go and buy the wrong ones?

Or is it better to just bite the bullet and pay for the products from here (I don't understand why Dan

doesn't just set up a shipping warehouse in the UK/Europe so it's much cheaper for us non-USA guys).

Cheers.

MemberMember
(@tricky)

Posted : 03/05/2013 2:31 pm

Get Dans 8oz BP from Amazon US.... its great, and even with shipping, its as cheap as any alternative. (dont buy any bigger size, as you will be stung with tax)

Then go to boots and get "derma care daily moisturising cream"... its amazing, best moisturizer i've ever used (and i've tried loads)

... and "Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser". I actually only use water to wash (as i have really sensitive skin)... but Cetaphil is often the first thing people suggest you try on here.

Then go to Amazon UK and buy "Tisserand Organic Jojoba Pure Blending Oil 100 ml" and add about 4 drops to your moisturizer. It will help to soften your skin.

These are what I use, and work really well for me. They have helped to clear my skin up 100%. I am now totally clear after 6 months. (i had mild to moderate acne before).

Good luck.

RLZY13 liked
MemberMember
(@rlzy13)

Posted : 03/05/2013 2:52 pm

Get Dans 8oz BP from Amazon US.... its great, and even with shipping, its as cheap as any alternative. (dont buy any bigger size, as you will be stung with tax)

Then go to boots and get "derma care daily moisturising cream"... its amazing, best moisturizer i've ever used (and i've tried loads)

... and "Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser". I actually only use water to wash (as i have really sensitive skin)... but Cetaphil is often the first thing people suggest you try on here.

Then go to Amazon UK and buy "Tisserand Organic Jojoba Pure Blending Oil 100 ml" and add about 4 drops to your moisturizer. It will help to soften your skin.

These are what I use, and work really well for me. They have helped to clear my skin up 100%. I am now totally clear after 6 months. (i had mild to moderate acne before).

Good luck.

Thank you 🙂

MemberMember
(@tricky)

Posted : 03/05/2013 4:41 pm

^^^ No problem.

You may want to experiment with different moisturisers and cleansers, as everybody's skin is different.. but these are a good starting point, and as i said before, work brilliantly for me.

MemberMember
(@moonlitriver)

Posted : 08/01/2013 12:28 pm

Hey,

I'm from the UK and did the Regimen with all products you can buy from the stores or Amazon UK.

I used:

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion (both can be found in the pharmacy section of Boots stores)

Olay Complete Care Sensitive Day Fluid spf 15 (can be found in any Boots/Superdrug store and in many supermarkets)

Pure Jojoba Oil (from Holland and Barrett stores, or there are alternatives on Amazon)

For the BP I used a gel that you can't get hold of any more called Panoxyl 2.5 Aquagel but I believe if you look on Amazon UK there's one called Benzac 2.5 water-based gel which I haven't personally used but looks like a good alternative and is the one I would go for if I were doing the Regimen again now.

I'm also still using the Cetaphil and Olay products two years on and they've never caused me any problems smile.png Hope this helps!