The Regimen Didn...

Notifications
Clear all

The Regimen Didn't Work For Me

MemberMember
(@rainie1014)

Posted : 03/05/2013 1:58 am

I'm 20 years old. I had the first pimple on my face when i was about 12 or 13. But it was just a couple of them here and there. When i turned 18, my acne all of the sudden came horribly. It was everywhere. I saw a lot of different doctors and tried some very expensive prescriptions and skin care products but none of them seem to work. Then I used the regimen. First week it was like everybody else, my skin was dry and flakybtw i have super oily skin.I was kinda happy my skin wasn't that oily anymore. but it kept being like that for almost 2 months. my skin was still flaky for 2 months n my acne didn't go away AT ALL. Then my mom saw my skin and got scared and made me stop using the regimen. I wonder what could possibly go wrong so it didn't work for me??? my acne is still horribly now. Any other suggestions besides the regimen???help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/05/2013 2:06 am

I'm 20 years old. I had the first pimple on my face when i was about 12 or 13. But it was just a couple of them here and there. When i turned 18, my acne all of the sudden came horribly. It was everywhere. I saw a lot of different doctors and tried some very expensive prescriptions and skin care products but none of them seem to work. Then I used the regimen. First week it was like everybody else, my skin was dry and flakybtw i have super oily skin.I was kinda happy my skin wasn't that oily anymore. but it kept being like that for almost 2 months. my skin was still flaky for 2 months n my acne didn't go away AT ALL. Then my mom saw my skin and got scared and made me stop using the regimen. I wonder what could possibly go wrong so it didn't work for me??? my acne is still horribly now. Any other suggestions besides the regimen???help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Did you Dan's products? If not, what were you using?

Perhaps it was the alternative products. It could also be the steps in doing the regimen that you didn't follow them precisely. I've noticed that the how and the what are very important when doing the regimen.