Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brenms

Clear Throughout The Winter But Big Breakout In Spring.

Ok, so winter of this year and last year I had perfect skin for an entire 3 months. Any zit that came up went away within a day or two. I only have mild acne, but during the change of seasons it seems as if I always get a horrible breakout complete with usually one big cyst and a good bit of really stubborn pimples. Anyone have the same problem? I haven't used anything to wash my face in the past two years and don't plan on starting again. I live in Japan as a student and can't afford it.

Ok, so winter of this year and last year I had perfect skin for an entire 3 months. Any zit that came up went away within a day or two. I only have mild acne, but during the change of seasons it seems as if I always get a horrible breakout complete with usually one big cyst and a good bit of really stubborn pimples. Anyone have the same problem? I haven't used anything to wash my face in the past two years and don't plan on starting again. I live in Japan as a student and can't afford it.

I have the exact same pattern. Get clear in winters. Breakout into cysts in summers/spring. The other day I was thinking about what I do differently besides the obvious seasonal difference. I eat fish only during winters as it's readily available then. Also my skin is way less oily in winters than summers.