Notifications
Clear all

Help Please ! Please ! It's Hurting And Swelling Right Now ! Please !

MemberMember
(@yuthika-sok)

Posted : 03/04/2013 6:33 am

Last morning they were just (3)red bumps. I applied BP 5% on it. In the afternoon, I washed my face with cetaphil cleanser, pat dry and applied BP 5% on them again. I started to feel the swelling and irritation so I decided to place some ice wrapped with towel on those pustules/pimples around 5minutes each. For about 30minutes. and now the swelling, redness and irritation wouldn't stop. it hurts so bad that I could feel it very tender.

I would see the core white stuff inside the pimple.

Should I pop it ?

What should I do next ?

Currently using:

Cetaphil cleanser

Clindamycin gel 1% (whole face)

BP 5% only applied on zits (I cannot find the 2.5% in my country and 5% is too strong for my face)

Olay moisturizer UV defense (approved by this site already)

My skin type: dry and acne-prone.

please guys ! it's hurting now even if em not doing anything to it not even able to smile or laugh as two are on my cheeks and one is on my forehead.

Last morning they were just (3)red bumps. I applied BP 5% on it. In the afternoon, I washed my face with cetaphil cleanser, pat dry and applied BP 5% on them again. I started to feel the swelling and irritation so I decided to place some ice wrapped with towel on those pustules/pimples around 5minutes each. For about 30minutes. and now the swelling, redness and irritation wouldn't stop. it hurts so bad that I could feel it very tender.

Should I pop it ?

What should I do next ?

Currently using:

Cetaphil cleanser

BP 5% only applied on zits (I cannot find the 2.5% in my country and 5% is too strong for my face)

please guys ! it's hurting now even if I'm not doing anything to it not even able to smile or laugh as two are on my cheeks and one is on my forehead.

MemberMember
(@mic12)

Posted : 03/04/2013 7:29 am

I would pop it, take a needle and sterilize it, place it in the middle and squeeze the shit out

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 03/04/2013 7:58 am

Should I pop it ?

What should I do next ?

Currently using:

Cetaphil cleanser

please guys ! it's hurting now even if em not doing anything to it not even able to smile or laugh as two are on my cheeks and one is on my forehead.

Should I pop it ?

What should I do next ?

Currently using:

Cetaphil cleanser

please guys ! it's hurting now even if I'm not doing anything to it not even able to smile or laugh as two are on my cheeks and one is on my forehead.

I'd use a sterilized needle to poke it, then take 2 cottonballs dipped in hot water to gently squeeze the pus out.

MemberMember
(@yuthika-sok)

Posted : 03/05/2013 2:40 am

I didn't pop it :( I used BP 5% on it and then carried on with the ice. one of them is down now which is good but the other two, I could see the yellow/white(ish) hard core in the middle. any idea ??