Notifications
Clear all

Is My Skin ''ok'' To Start Regimen? (Pic)

MemberMember
(@grubby456)

Posted : 03/03/2013 5:09 pm

I have been using SA cleanser/Duac/Differin for while now with good results (less acne) but now i'm left with red and irritated skin especially around chin/nose (where I used to have acne).

/

I had better results using Acnefree (2.5%) but I still had irritation due to BP facewash and toner.

Do you think my redness would fade if I would switch to dan's regimen? I'm kinda used to BP but still my redness won't fade, maybe by using dan's gentle cleanser and lowering bp concentration it would fade.

also, is jojoba oil really worth a try?

thank you!

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/04/2013 3:31 am

I have been using SA cleanser/Duac/Differin for while now with good results (less acne) but now i'm left with red and irritated skin especially around chin/nose (where I used to have acne).

/

I had better results using Acnefree (2.5%) but I still had irritation due to BP facewash and toner.

Do you think my redness would fade if I would switch to dan's regimen? I'm kinda used to BP but still my redness won't fade, maybe by using dan's gentle cleanser and lowering bp concentration it would fade.

also, is jojoba oil really worth a try?

thank you!

The redness and irritation is because of all the medication. Do you moisturize at all after applying the medication?

Compared to my skin, I'd say your acne is very mild and Dan's regimen can help that. I have been on his regimen for 7 weeks now and my skin feels and looks so much better. Almost acne free I'm glad to say.

Also, yes! Jojoba oil is wonderful! I feel like a few drops in my moisturizer does wonders for my skin without that heavy sticky feeling.

I definitely recommend Dan's regimen.

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@grubby456)

Posted : 03/04/2013 6:53 pm

Alright thank you, I just ordered it and hopefully it will works.

My acne is pretty much undercontrol, but come back as soon as I stop BP. I'm more trying to deal with irritation than acne right now.

I guess going from 5% to 2.5% will probably help.

thanks again.