The Regimen & Toner...

Notifications
Clear all

The Regimen & Toner For Oily Skin

MemberMember
(@thewlisian)

Posted : 02/28/2013 4:49 pm

Hello! I've been on the regimen for a year and a half or more now. I'm pretty clear as far as breakouts are concerned but I still have blackheads and clogged pores. I was thinking of adding in a toner since my skin is pretty oily anyway. I was wondering if anyone had any feedback on this idea!

MemberMember
(@armadillo)

Posted : 03/01/2013 12:56 pm

All toners do is remove all traces of the cleanser and balance the pH of your skin, ready for treatments. It won't help with the blackheads/clogged pores. You need to use a BHA/AHA lotion/cream to get rid of them. You can order the AHA that comes with the Regimen.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/04/2013 4:42 am

Hello! I've been on the regimen for a year and a half or more now. I'm pretty clear as far as breakouts are concerned but I still have blackheads and clogged pores. I was thinking of adding in a toner since my skin is pretty oily anyway. I was wondering if anyone had any feedback on this idea!

I used the Witch Hazel toner for a while, but it did make my skin even drier. I agree with using the AHA. It has been so good for my skin without making it dry.

MemberMember
(@tuddyt)

Posted : 03/05/2013 11:08 pm

i'm brand new here but fortunately for my face i've been washing it a long time. i believe toner has a place in facial care. although i'm not so sure after being on the Regimen for a week. i dont have a specific answer for your question but i wold love to hear some thoughts on the use of toner from the community

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 03/05/2013 11:11 pm

If you're following the regimen, avoid toner like the plague. It will just add further irritation. I agree with the above posters, try AHA. It really helped with my blocked pores.