Notifications
Clear all

You Have To Check This Out, So Much Insight

MemberMember
(@baladii)

Posted : 02/28/2013 1:27 am

Free Ebook full of interesting insights that extend far beyond simply "imagining yourself acne free" and "hypnotizing" your acne away. This man is brilliant and I am pleased to share this with you, I hope you all benefit from it: http://grossbart.com/SkinDeep.pdf

And his website

Love,

Me

MemberMember
(@the-uphill-battle)

Posted : 02/28/2013 1:38 am

Thanks so much for sharing. Really enjoying the read so far.

MemberMember
(@lapis-lazuli)

Posted : 02/28/2013 5:34 pm

Cynically, I started reading it expecting it to be bullshit but I've got it favorited so I can read some more later on.

MemberMember
(@dejaclairevoyant)

Posted : 03/01/2013 10:35 am

This is the second time I have seen this book referenced in the past couple of days. I have it bookmarked and am planning on reading some every day now. The site even saves your place so you can go back to where you left off. What an awesome gift to write a book like this and give it to the world for free!

MemberMember
(@snsdgirl14)

Posted : 03/05/2013 12:50 am

I too opened the PDF expected it to be some BS...but was very pleasantly surprised. What an awesome book. He strictly speaks the truth about acne and other skin problems--yes, they aren't fun to have but they aren't the sole reason for your unhappiness, depression, loneliness, etc--and puts it so eloquently.

I definitely believe emotional wellbeing has an effect on acne. I'm going to try and practice some meditation before bed every night for it.

MemberMember
(@dejaclairevoyant)

Posted : 03/05/2013 11:43 am

I've been reading a chapter or two per day.

MemberMember
(@cindy2013)

Posted : 03/05/2013 1:00 pm

Thanks for sharing!

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 03/06/2013 11:59 pm

very informative, thanks for sharing

MemberMember
(@providermr)

Posted : 03/07/2013 1:22 am

Thanks, but my skin looks like shit and ain't got all this emotional drama I am just a normal guy but at 22 I still have this problem... acutane did work but only for 1 year. I tried again tane some months ago and It messed up my stomach really bad and acne just got worse lol