Notifications
Clear all

Burning Face

MemberMember
(@francisco92)

Posted : 02/27/2013 10:03 pm

Im on my second week of the regimen and everytime i moisturize my face is one fire!! ( increased the amount and am using bp twice a day) Should i keep with the twice a day or go back to once a day.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/04/2013 8:44 pm

Im on my second week of the regimen and everytime i moisturize my face is one fire!! ( increased the amount and am using bp twice a day) Should i keep with the twice a day or go back to once a day.

Keep moisturizing twice a day. I had the same feeling during my first weeks on the regimen and it almost made me want to quit. But patience and persistence is needed when doing the regimen. Don't get discouraged!!

keep it up!

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 03/04/2013 9:23 pm

Burning and itchiness is perfectly normal, but you have to be careful. If you've upped your dose to twice a day, make sure that you're only using a small amount each time, and not the full two pumps. In the 3rd week, you can start to increase the amount of BP now that you're applying twice a day. Good luck!

MemberMember
(@jlandin1986)

Posted : 03/05/2013 2:03 am

This is exactly how I'm feeling! It's only after I apply my facial moisturizer that it begins to burn. I cleanse, tone, apply the BP, and then moisturize (SPF during the day, then separate night one). I'm concerned there's a reaction between the BP and my moisturizer. After reading this, it really helps and maybe I should just stick with it too :)

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 03/05/2013 4:56 am

I used to hate it when the Bp dried because I then knew it was time to apply the moisturizer and I dreaded the resulting burn. But it DOES pass. I found just when it started getting unbearable and I was thinking of quiting, suddenly I started to clear, my face became less red and it didn't burn anymore. All within a few days of me almost reaching the end of my willpower to keep going.