Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stoffoli

In Between Micro Retin-A And Ziana Gel

I used Micro Retin-a as well as Aczone for about 2-3 months and I wasn't really seeing any results.. I had just gotten off of Tazorac and my skin calmed down a little but I still had moderate acne on one cheek. I switched to what cleared my face the first time, Ziana gel and also have been using benzol peroxide (8%). I have been using the Ziana gel for about a month, and it made my face super clear at first but now my face is bad again.. I am now breaking out on my forehead which never happens, and also the left side of my face. I also take Solodyn which literally does nothing so I think I am going to stop using it, I really don't see any difference and I have been using it for almost a year. Should I go back to the Retin-a and stick with it or use the Ziana? Or should I go to my clueless dermatologist? (She literally said I don't know which products to give you so now we just have to use trial and error) :(