Notifications
Clear all

Waking Up Late

MemberMember
(@brandonn)

Posted : 02/27/2013 2:32 pm

Has anyone woken up late on the regimen? Say 12pm/1pm? Sometimes, I accidentally do this on the weekends. Do you just skip it entirely or do you do it as normal and then do the second one at your normal time? I feel like its too late to do the first treatment but then if i do it and do the second treatment I'm not sure if thats hurting my skin.

MemberMember
(@aubreyj1722)

Posted : 02/28/2013 3:50 am

Good question, I've been wondering the same thing! Hope someone can help us out.

MemberMember
(@dejaclairevoyant)

Posted : 02/28/2013 8:00 am

I've always just done it late and then done it again at night. I have some ferocious acne, so I figure it's better to over-medicate versus under.

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 02/28/2013 3:18 pm

Go ahead and do it whenever you get up and around, then again at bedtime as usual. Better to get in two applications per day, than just one.

MemberMember
(@brandonn)

Posted : 03/01/2013 10:04 pm

I've always just done it late and then done it again at night. I have some ferocious acne, so I figure it's better to over-medicate versus under.

Go ahead and do it whenever you get up and around, then again at bedtime as usual. Better to get in two applications per day, than just one.

Yeah, that's what i figured. I've heard some warnings to be careful with how much you put it on but that was only if you say, did it in the morning then went to the gym that afternoon. I've been doing it twice a day when I wake up late but I wasn't sure if that was harmful or not.