Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey everyone! I am Sydney, a 22 year old female midway through my second month of Accutane. I weigh 130 lbs and am taking 60 mg a day. I have suffered with adult acne for the past year. I have always had clear skin, so this sudden change has been tough on my self esteem. I have also struggled with clinical depression for most of my life, and I can feel myself falling deeper into depression as I anxiously wait for the Accutane to start clearing me up. This is my desperate plea for encouragement and advice. I know patience is key, but I am starting to lose hope.

Don't give up! There are a lot of positive before and after picks on this site and YouTube. Just try to give it a good four months! Try to do focus on other things like working out. You can do it!

Don't give up! There are a lot of positive before and after picks on this site and YouTube. Just try to give it a good four months! Try to do focus on other things like working out. You can do it!

Thank you!!