Notifications
Clear all

How's Aha+ Working For You?

MemberMember
(@aubreyj1722)

Posted : 02/26/2013 3:35 am

Hello fellow acne.org friends! I wanted to get some thoughts of your experiences with Dan's Aha+ I've been using it for about five days and was just wondering what kind of results I can expect.

Do you like the Aha+?

How long have you been using it?

What tips can you recommend about this product?

Or anything else you'd like to add!

MemberMember
(@ghost08)

Posted : 03/01/2013 2:50 pm

Hello fellow acne.org friends! I wanted to get some thoughts of your experiences with Dan's Aha+ I've been using it for about five days and was just wondering what kind of results I can expect.

Do you like the Aha+?

I never had blackheads while using the AHA, and it made my skin so so soft.

I used it for about a year.

My only tip is that I would use it at night, and start putting sunscreen on your face.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/01/2013 11:28 pm

Do you like the Aha+?

I'm kind of obsessed with the AHA.

I use it every night time. Half AHA and Half moisturizer with a few drops of jojoba oil. My skin feels so refreshed in the morning and it has lightened my red marks so much faster.

MemberMember
(@dqn217)

Posted : 03/02/2013 12:16 am

Do you like the Aha+?

I use it every night time. Half AHA and Half moisturizer with a few drops of jojoba oil. My skin feels so refreshed in the morning and it has lightened my red marks so much faster.

how much faster would you say it helps fade your marks?

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/02/2013 12:42 am

Do you like the Aha+?

how much faster would you say it helps fade your marks?

I have been following dan's regimen a little over a month now and it has almost cleared me up, the frustrating part was the red marks left behind. After starting to use AHA about a week ago, my spots are almost gone. I have really noticed it getting lighter every day.

MemberMember
(@dejaclairevoyant)

Posted : 03/02/2013 11:55 am

Wow, great feedback! I'm excited as I have a shipment of the regular lotion, the AHA lotion, the treatment AND the cleanser on the way. I'm practically dying for it to get here, as now I'm doing the regimen with regular soap and oil as a moisturizer and it sucks. I want the legit products!