Sharing What Worked...

Notifications
Clear all

Sharing What Worked For Me

MemberMember
(@lawoman75)

Posted : 02/25/2013 1:22 pm

I'm writing this to share what worked for me in case it can help someone else. At the age of 37, I began to get some painful cystic acne mostly along my jawline. It progressively got worse as months went by and spread to my back, neck, ears, into my hairline and scalp. I had tried many different cleansers and even finally went to the dermatologist. He prescribed me Sologyn 65 but when I read the side effects of that medicine, I refused to take it. After doing much more research, I started with a liver flush and then began taking milk thistle 3 times per day with meals. I bought mine at Target, it's 175mg each tablet. By day 3, I was getting some pretty strong detox symptoms but kept taking it. The detox symptoms were fatigue, nausea, loss of appetite, headache, and at times I felt a little lethargic. Those symptoms peaked by day 5 and then started fading and by 2 weeks, I had no more detox symptoms. It was after that two weeks that I began noticing that I was not getting anymore new acne. Over the next few weeks, things started clearing up and now my adult acne is about 95% clear. I changed nothing else, no new products, nothing changed with my diet. I don't really think the initial flush did anything either.

I never had acne before this, not even much as a teen so getting it at the age of 36/37 was a surprise. I don't know if this will work for anyone else but it's worth a try.