Notifications
Clear all

Can I Get Rid Of Teenage Acne?

MemberMember
(@jsnjeppe)

Posted : 02/25/2013 2:38 am

Im currently 17 years old and I am suffering of mild-moderate acne. Lately ive been taking a holistic view on acne, and ive got some decent results but lately ive been stuck and my acne seems to not move. I have been thinking about what i could do, and the question hit me that im still in puberty and if its even possible for me to clear my acne while in puberty? The succes stories that Ive been reading has mostly been adults as well, but i donw know what do you think?

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 02/25/2013 10:07 am

I don't know. I suspect it would take longer for a teen. But you can reduce it.

MemberMember
(@daftfrost)

Posted : 02/25/2013 8:46 pm

I can proudly say that you can.

MemberMember
(@bryantmkiv)

Posted : 02/25/2013 8:56 pm

its possible to slow it down, just keep your breakouts low, by cutting down the refined carbs you eat, for example rice pasta, bread, i know its harder cause youre a teen , but you have to eat like an old overweight person,, small portions

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 02/26/2013 9:47 am

its possible to slow it down, just keep your breakouts low, by cutting down the refined carbs you eat, for example rice pasta, bread, i know its harder cause youre a teen , but you have to eat like an old overweight person,, small portions

You have to eat like humans should.

MemberMember
(@jsnjeppe)

Posted : 02/28/2013 2:04 pm

I have had pretty decent results by changing my lifestyle, I just feel lately that my acne is stuck and doesnt get better or worse thats why I was wondering