Thinking Of Startin...

Notifications
Clear all

Thinking Of Starting The Regimen

MemberMember
(@aa1)

Posted : 02/24/2013 3:54 pm

Hi Im new to this site, although ive been reading the message boards and blogs for over a year now,

Im thinking of starting the regimen cuz Im getting really depressed with my face now

I have whiteheads all over my face and have the odd spots here and there but I dont know if the regimen will cure this. Some help please? :/

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/01/2013 12:56 am

Do it! I just started a little over a month ago and my skin is doing really well!

Even though it was a rough start with the BP side effects, it has been very much worth it.

My face which was full of tiny bumps and tons of cystic acne is finally on its way to becoming clear.

Fingers crossed!

Good luck to you. :)

MemberMember
(@aa1)

Posted : 03/04/2013 5:24 pm

Thankyou!

That's made me feel way better! I've ordered the kit but when it will get to England from America is another story.

Have you used anything which contains BP in before??

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/04/2013 11:57 pm

Thankyou!

That's made me feel way better! I've ordered the kit but when it will get to England from America is another story.

Have you used anything which contains BP in before??

A few years back I used to spot treat with a 10% BP and that just made my skin itch and flake so bad. I didn't understand back then that what I was using was a way too harsh BP.

Now that I am using a 2.5% BP called Benzac AC and using it in The Regimen has made all the difference. I wanted to quit at about 2-3weeks because my skin was feeling so stiff and dry and irritated. I pushed through it though and now on week 7 my skin has lost all its cysts. No more redness, just a little bit of itching but I expect that to go away.

I hope you have great success with Dan's Regimen.

Let me know if you have any questions. 🙂

MemberMember
(@aa1)

Posted : 03/05/2013 3:13 pm

I feel positive about starting and can't wait for it to arrive so I can feel a little less depressed haha!

I'm glad it's working for you :)