Notifications
Clear all

Does Anyone Here Have Favebook?

MemberMember
(@beautifuldoll)

Posted : 02/24/2013 1:58 pm

If so and you're a recluse like me what do you add on facebook about your life?

Are your facebook "friends" just people you met online? Do you add pics of yourself or just random stuff?

Please share. :)

MemberMember
(@onefatalgoose)

Posted : 02/24/2013 2:08 pm

I do not have favebook, but i have a facebook. I mostly post health things there. My 'friends' are mostly people i used to go to school with. I have two or three actual friends out of the 180 something people i'm 'friends' with. Some people are constantly posting pictures of themselves and their various activities.

Some people think they are terribly clever in their status updates, and are under the impression that people need/care to know everything they are doing at all times. I am not one of those people. I have three pics that i uploaded well over a year ago, and my status updates are almost always health related. So...it depends on how you want to use your facebook.

MemberMember
(@lapis-lazuli)

Posted : 02/24/2013 2:13 pm

If so and you're a recluse like me what do you add on facebook about your life?

Are your facebook "friends" just people you met online? Do you add pics of yourself or just random stuff?

Please share. smile.png

Favebook, eh? Let's see what else the c can be replaced with!

Fakebook, Fatebook...Farebook, Famebook, Fadebook...Fazebook!

I don't have Facebook. Because I hardly have any friends. There's no point in having Facebook unless you have a social life or aim to have one.

MemberMember
(@beautifuldoll)

Posted : 02/24/2013 2:25 pm

Thanks for the replies guys. Lol the "favebook" was a typo, but I like what you've done with it Lapis.

Thanks onefatalgoose. That is a good option, just post about things you're passionate about.

MemberMember
(@rorius)

Posted : 02/24/2013 2:37 pm

I have Facebook & I'd say I'm in contact with a good chunk of my "friends". It's especially good for catching up with old ones & organising events.

My status updates are all very clever indeed, and everyone needs to hear about them :)

MemberMember
(@lapis-lazuli)

Posted : 02/24/2013 3:00 pm

I remember one guy who thought he was clever, twittering "Is anybody else hoping a black Suzuki Swift will crash into the studio while watching this? That way, it might become interesting!". It wasn't appreciated. You see, out here there was an attack on the royal family during which I think seven people died because a madman drove into a crowd with a black Suzuki Swift. rolleyes.gif

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 02/24/2013 3:20 pm

I have facebook but i use it mostly to keep in touch with friends and family that are far away. My genuine friends will get face time and talk time from me. I'm not a fan of the digital age of communication.

Can't we all just reach out and touch somebody.teehee.gif

MemberMember
(@dejaclairevoyant)

Posted : 02/25/2013 9:53 am

No Facebook here. I always hated being on there and found it very stressful so I deleted mine a couple of years ago. I do use tumblr though, as it isn't very personal at all: thecircledance.tumblr.com

MemberMember
(@bemusical)

Posted : 03/01/2013 1:46 am

I have a facebook I honestly can not stand facebook it just irritates me that people need to post every little detail about their daily lives... I know this might sound stupid but I just use it to post pictures of myself because im trying to lose weight so people can see how successful I have been and I post pictures of my boyfriend and I so people can see how happy I am with him in my life :)