Notifications
Clear all

Type And Cure For Lots Of Acne Scars Covering My Cheeks! (With Pic)

MemberMember
(@at1992)

Posted : 02/24/2013 1:10 pm

hi there although i have a LOT of acne scars on my cheeks BOTH SIDES :@ i have few tiny active spots but most of them in the picture is not active meaning it is not bupy nor does it hurt

I need to know what type of scar it is.. under a clear light it is red but from a little far it looks like lots of dark patches on my face. how do i cure this its been depressing me so much!

PLEASE HELP!!

post-194411-0-62372100-1361729331_thumb.

post-194411-0-17973700-1361729395_thumb.

post-194411-0-62372100-1361729331_thumb.

post-194411-0-17973700-1361729395_thumb.

MemberMember
(@andrewbleah)

Posted : 02/25/2013 11:36 am

Wow,this look exactly like mine!!

Well I'm still on accuntane but once I get off, I will do V-beam laser, start using differin an AHA exfoliator,this should really help.

MemberMember
(@maca94)

Posted : 03/03/2013 11:03 am

mines quite similar as this but not as extreme. I'm currently on my 2nd course of accutane - 40mg but its really the scars that are getting me down. Let me know if you have any success. I currently just wash with water, drink lots of water and eat well as my regime

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/04/2013 3:42 am

hi there although i have a LOT of acne scars on my cheeks BOTH SIDES :@ i have few tiny active spots but most of them in the picture is not active meaning it is not bupy nor does it hurt

I need to know what type of scar it is.. under a clear light it is red but from a little far it looks like lots of dark patches on my face. how do i cure this its been depressing me so much!

PLEASE HELP!!

Have you tried using an AHA? I use a 10% glycolic acid gel with my moisturizer every night and I find that there is a noticable lightening of my dark spots every day. I recommend trying that before any kind of laser procedures. Those things can be expensive from what I've heard.

MemberMember
(@grpm)

Posted : 03/04/2013 1:59 pm

You still are a little red and inflamed, you have to treat the bumps first before you intend to treat your scars and dark spots, so read keep reading if you already got rid of the inflammation: My dermatologist gave me a mild chemical peel in cream form called Betarretin H, the way you use is by applying a tiny bit over the spots at night and let it act for 30 minutes, then simply rinse it off with cold water, the next morning your face will look a little red, like sunburned, but that's completely normal, you just need to wait for your skin to heal before you try to use the cream again, you'll noticed your skin will start to peel and it'll be very dry at times, so it is important to use a moisturizer, it usually takes like a week or so for your skin to regenerate completely, but if you applied too much it could take longer, but let me tell you that the results I got were amazing, after one week my skin felt a lot smoother and the tone were more even, and after two weeks I were a completely different person, I looked younger and vibrant, because it not only faded away my dark blemishes but the large pores and the little wrinkles as well, if you can find this cream I strongly recommend you get it, the results are guaranteed I promise

P.S.: If you cannot find it, you can try with another chemical peel, for example:

Pre-Peel Salicylic Deep Gel Exfoliating Cleanser: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007004PZO/ Lactic Acid 50% Gel Peel: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006ZBP8NM/ Hydrating Repair Peptide Wrinkle Cream (Post Peel): https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00700H128/