Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Roman95

Depressed, Desperate For Help

So heres pictures of my herendous looking face if anyone have similar scars or dealt with this before and can throw some tips at me id really apreciate it if there are any treatments that can atleast decrease the apearance of them ill be happy i just dont know what to do anymore : (

post-190554-0-53122100-1361686692_thumb.

Edited by Roman95

Icepick scars are located in the dermis, which is a lower layer of skin. Nothing helps icepick scars except treatments which get to the dermis, so you're looking at either laser treatments or some really serious TCA cross peels.

It sucks to say it but she is right. The good thing is that even the deepest scars can fade (obvs to a certain point) over time

Id go with a deeper dermabrasion done at once for all of them aretense filler can help alot with some of them.for superficial temporary treatment I use steril insulin syringes and squirt all saline spray into it then shake air bubbles of it. And inject into marks on face superficial ones works great.it stretches smoothes scar causing temporary collagen to form helping appearance for up to 2 weeks u can inhect every 2 or 3 says if u wish.best size syringe needle is 30 or 29mm and 1cc amount.been doing this over 5 years taught easy by cutting edge derm good luck

Dont hear these guys. Do your own gradual subcision with a thin lancet.

Edited by panos