Notifications
Clear all

Hydroquinone And Sun Protection

MemberMember
(@cloitus)

Posted : 02/23/2013 8:38 am

Hey i'm using hydroquinone to get rid of my dark marks at the moment and i start uni again next week. So i will be in the sun walking to and from class and around campus a little bit too. I was wondering how often u should re-apply the sunscreen. My dermatologist didn't mention how often and since i am in class a fair bit for lectures and stuff where i am not seeing any sun, does that time count?

cloitus.

MemberMember
(@tjz75)

Posted : 02/27/2013 8:18 pm

hey im using hydroquinone 4% both day and night. my derm told me to reapply sunscreen every 4 to 5 hours which seems like a lot...but hes the doctor i suppose

MemberMember
(@cloitus)

Posted : 02/28/2013 1:26 am

ok cheers for the reply thanks. That is good news for me i have been reapplying every 4 hours and i was a little bit worried that wasn't enough. thanks again

hey im using hydroquinone 4% both day and night. my derm told me to reapply sunscreen every 4 to 5 hours which seems like a lot...but hes the doctor i suppose

MemberMember
(@tjz75)

Posted : 02/28/2013 10:44 am

its hit and miss day to day. i wouldnt say that its working generally. its been about 3 weeks and i have yet to see any results and the 4% is the strong stuff apparently.