Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sounds terrible. Congrats on getting on accutane. Sometimes I think genetics just trumps everything else. At least accutane will give you a good shot at a cure

Wow ur body acne isnt bad at all from the picture! Good luck with accutane, im on it as well

If u dont mind me asking, what is ur diet and how much sleep do u get per day?

On 2/23/2013 at 3:32 AM, whoartthou1 said:

Wow ur body acne isnt bad at all from the picture! Good luck with accutane, im on it as well

If u dont mind me asking, what is ur diet and how much sleep do u get per day?

removed

Edited by Perthgirl85
i want content removed

On 2/24/2013 at 3:40 AM, whoartthou1 said:

Your acne doesnt loon like it scars. Lucky you

removed

Edited by Perthgirl85
i want content removed

I dont think scarring is all that related to picking/popping. Can picking/popping worsen it? Sure. but acne can still scar without the picking/popping (atleast thats what I think)

Regarding your body acne, do you think things such as touching it (with your fingers, but not picking at it or popping/squeezing it), could cause it to scar? I notice that tight shirts irritate my acne like crazy, as do hot showers. Is this the case for you as well?

Do you wear tight clothes? What about clothes that are non cotton? Do you sleep on your back or your side? IF YOU sleep on your sides, does it cause breakouts>

Also, do you get any acne on your shoulders???

Sorry for all the questions, but I appreciate your response!

On 3/12/2013 at 1:18 AM, whoartthou1 said:

I dont think scarring is all that related to picking/popping. Can picking/popping worsen it? Sure. but acne can still scar without the picking/popping (atleast thats what I think)

Regarding your body acne, do you think things such as touching it (with your fingers, but not picking at it or popping/squeezing it), could cause it to scar? I notice that tight shirts irritate my acne like crazy, as do hot showers. Is this the case for you as well?

Do you wear tight clothes? What about clothes that are non cotton? Do you sleep on your back or your side? IF YOU sleep on your sides, does it cause breakouts>

Also, do you get any acne on your shoulders???

Sorry for all the questions, but I appreciate your response!

removed

Edited by Perthgirl85
i want content removed

good luck!

Do you ever touch your acne with just your fingers? I noticed sometimes when I am shirtless (when its summer time), I sometimes just glide my fingers over my body to feel how much Acne i have. I should stop that

Hey unfortunately I haven't been on here much lately, otherwise I could have give you some encouragement at the start. I was similar to you and used to get acne all over my body. Now post-Accutane my chest, back and shoulders are perfectly clear, face is clear and groin/upper legs region is mostly clear (still clearing up).

Also what are you using for your lips? I am a fellow Aussie, so hopefully I might be able to help you out.

Good luck with your course and I hope you clear up quickly.

ok so its been 4months so far, and whilst its improved alot. I still have 5 active cysts on my back and about another 5 that are clearing up... month 3 seems to be really bad, they came out in full force sad.png

lucky it is winter here and i can stay covered up..

my lips however are bleeding constantly, lucky 2 of my work colleagues have been on this medication so understand whats going on so its not as embarrassing at work as it could be.

I'm hoping that it clears up over the next 8 weeks.

Dang, that sucks. I have some big pimples as well