Notifications
Clear all

New Guy Here

MemberMember
(@healacne101)

Posted : 02/21/2013 4:42 pm

Hello

I have just signed up. I am a blogger and I am here to seek for info about acne treatment for sharing with my readers on my blog. I am interested in using home remedies for curing acne. Is there any other effective way to heal pimples beside of remedies and medicine? Thanks

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 02/23/2013 2:53 pm

Hello

I have just signed up. I am a blogger and I am here to seek for info about acne treatment for sharing with my readers on my blog. I am interested in using home remedies for curing acne. Is there any other effective way to heal pimples beside of remedies and medicine? Thanks

Saw palmetto.

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 02/23/2013 8:26 pm

for moderate to severe acne home remedies will do nothing. Should be treated aggressively with anti biotics to prevent scarring. For topical treatments look into b5 /niacinamide.

MemberMember
(@healacne101)

Posted : 02/25/2013 4:40 am

for moderate to severe acne home remedies will do nothing. Should be treated aggressively with anti biotics to prevent scarring. For topical treatments look into b5 /niacinamide.

I always though home remedies may do the cure gradually, so you mean remedies are useless btw?

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 02/25/2013 7:09 am

I always though home remedies may do the cure gradually, so you mean remedies are useless btw?

may be for mild acne

MemberMember
(@becca-parker)

Posted : 02/27/2013 7:16 am

hi,

im new too im 16 and have bad acne doctors cream isnt working , im also wondering if there's any good natural treatments??

MemberMember
(@skinnylove89)

Posted : 02/27/2013 11:40 am

Just posted on a similar topic, so I'm just gonna copy/paste my reply here.. Good luck!

I have tried lots of natural/holistic methods to clear up my skin, and saw some decent results. I used raw honey as a face wash for about a year, and it did a pretty good job of keeping my skin somewhat clear. I've tried the oil cleansing method, which was pretty good, but it was too drying. I've also tried baking soda/sea salt scrubs, but abrasive products tend too be too harsh for me. Rose water toner was really refreshing and also did an okay job, but again, it just wasn't right for me. I suggest doing some research to try and find a natural product that would work best for you. There are lots of YouTube channels that can be pretty informative, and it's nice to see other people's experiences with products. But, everyone is different, and what works for you might not work for someone else. I really suggest paying attention to your diet. Eating lots of healthy, unprocessed foods and drinking plenty of water will probably show positive results. Good luck! - See more at: