Notifications
Clear all

Best Laser Resurfacing Surgeons In Canada? I Have Bad Scarring, Willing To Fly Anywhere In The Country For An Experienced Dr

MemberMember
(@paper-mario)

Posted : 02/17/2013 9:05 pm

Basically as bad as scarring gets. You name it, i got it. I think its about time i did something about it.

I had a nice man give me a number of Canadian doctors through PM months ago, but it must have been on another account.

MemberMember
(@acnescar123)

Posted : 02/17/2013 9:36 pm

It doesn't make sense to fly anywhere just to do a laser procedure, just find a decent doctor in your city. There isn't much variance between them.

*IF* you want to fly somewhere - I would look for a doctor that specializes in acne scarring specifically. As well you can also go to the uk and do recell + laser.

MemberMember
(@paper-mario)

Posted : 02/18/2013 12:53 am

It doesn't make sense to fly anywhere just to do a laser procedure, just find a decent doctor in your city. There isn't much variance between them.

*IF* you want to fly somewhere - I would look for a doctor that specializes in acne scarring specifically. As well you can also go to the uk and do recell + laser.

That makes sense, I suppose haha. Originally I was on the East Coast and well, there's not much around there. Now I'm in a city and can do that. My problem, though, is that I don't want a DR to suggest something dumb. I've actually been to a dermatologist that oiled me up and popped my cysts. It was fucked up and scarred me to hell.

MemberMember
(@acnescar123)

Posted : 02/18/2013 1:19 am

Which city are you in? Might help allow people to suggest a doctor.