Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I started the regimen 1 week ago today and have had great results using recomended store products. I do have one problem though. After I apply BP and moisturizer my face stays white in some places. It doesn't gently rub in and if I apply a little water it balls up and still wont come off. What do I do???? I'm using all Neutrogena products, their foaming face wash, on the spot 2.5% BP and oil-free moisturizer for combination skin. I'm not sure about switching products since I've had amazing results and don't want to mess it up but if I can't figure out this white mess I'll have to. Any suggestions? Thanks! :)

I would at least switch to Dan's BP treatment. I was having the same problem with neutrogena on the spot. It was really hard to be gentle with it bc it was so hard to rub in! Once I switched to Dan's BP my flakiness started to go away and I started seeing better results. It goes on so much easier being that it's a gel. Not to mention its way more cost effective! $20 for an 8 oz tube makes more sense than $6 for less than an ounce. I would absolutely recommend switching your BP. Hope this helps :)