Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
g14

Need Help - Hormonal?

Hey guys,

I haven't had really bad acne until the beginning of my senior year in high school, and it seems to only get worst.

At the beginning of college this year I was doing alright until winter break, but during the break I've seemed to break out on my cheeks and it seems to not have gone away yet. Here's a pic:

2llykn8.jpg

That's not the worst part. The front of my face looks horrid and I do not know what treatment will work best. It just hurts to look at it in the mirror every morning and it hasn't gone away in a really long time. And these red marks that are bleeding are a result of lemon juice which I have applied for the last month, but that thing that concerns me is that although this acne does heal, they always leave dark marks or red spots that I can never get rid of even though I don't pick at it. Most of the redness on my face I don't feel bumps, but they're just dark spots that NEVER ever go away. Any advice on products I should use?:

t0jaqu.jpg

Edited by g14