Notifications
Clear all

Accutane Veteran

MemberMember
(@runningqueen)

Posted : 02/15/2013 3:18 pm

Hello! I am new to this website and would like to say hey and am excited to meet wonderful people on here who face acne just like me! I start accutane next Tuesday but I have already taken it three times in high school. It is the one pill that has helped me for my face. I was lucky enough to be granted with awful skin genetics but it has not stopped me in my life to pursue my career in the medical field. I am now in college and ready to start my last course ever and be pill free. :)

Check out my blog!

MemberMember
(@bmariewantsnoacne)

Posted : 02/16/2013 8:15 pm

Good luck! And 3 times in high school? Wow. I don't know how you did it. Once is hard enough. Haha

MemberMember
(@sebumsucks)

Posted : 02/16/2013 9:40 pm

Have to echo prior post, 3 times just in HS is hard core. Wonder what kind of dosage you were taking. I have taken 3 courses myself, but over much longer periods of time in between. I sincerely wish you the best of luck with this course, but I'm curious as to why you think the 4th course will "cure" you now?

MemberMember
(@runningqueen)

Posted : 02/17/2013 10:37 pm

i know it wont ever completely clear me and I am fine with that. Accutane has never given me any problems with my body because I work out everyday and eat clean, but the minute I get a syptom I would stop. Three courses in high school is alot , but it has turned my acne from cystic acne to mild. It has definitely changed my life for the better. Accutane is not a cure all it just helps lessen the severity of acne since my is due to genectics.