Notifications
Clear all

Own Brand Products

MemberMember
(@msb)

Posted : 02/15/2013 2:50 pm

I started sampling OWN skin health products. Namely the day and night moisturizer. Despite having acne, I have severely dry skin-due to aging and icthyosis vulgaris.

I love their regular moisturizer. My skin texture looks great. However, there is no difference in acne. I want to try more of their products and I saw they have an acne line. Before I invest, has anyone tried it.

I want to get more of the moisturizer but I wonder about the ingredients and if they are pore clogging. Anyone know?

some ingredients (many more but just including ones that sound like possible acne/irritation causing ones): capric triglyceride, glycerine, dimethicone, tocopherol, cetearyl alchohol, cetearyl glucoside, safflower seed oil, squalane, sunflower seed oil, lecithin, soy germ extract, hydrogenated palm triglycerides

MemberMember
(@msb)

Posted : 02/16/2013 10:09 pm

Ok. I think this line may not be the best. I am reading alot about dimethicone and how it clogs pores. In fact, I have a few new zits so I am going to stay away. I ordered the Regimin and I hope the moisturizer is enough.