Notifications
Clear all

Lymph Nodes And Acne

MemberMember
(@lisak78)

Posted : 02/13/2013 9:20 pm

My 12 year old daughter has very bad acne, and for a long time around 8 months I have noticed that the lymphnodes behind her ears are always sightly enlarged. I have had her to three doctors for opinions and they said its because of her acne. She also has a lot on her back. All her blood work came back good and she did have an ultrasound on them as they are swollen behind both ears and that was ok. I am just wondering if any one has herd of this being caused by the acne? Of corse I google and get leukeumia or lymphoma so now I am scared! So if anyone else has this or has herd of this please let me know.

Thank you so very much

MemberMember
(@everythingthatshimmers)

Posted : 02/13/2013 10:15 pm

My brother gets outbreaks of cystic acne occasionally and his lymph nodes will enlarge. They go back down once the acne subsides.

MemberMember
(@lisak78)

Posted : 02/14/2013 6:25 pm

Please has anyone else had this happen?? Sometimes her lymphnodes get as big as marbles behind her ears by her head. Its both ears though. I am so worried.

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 02/14/2013 8:32 pm

Please has anyone else had this happen?? Sometimes her lymphnodes get as big as marbles behind her ears by her head. Its both ears though. I am so worried.

Have you taken her to an allergist?