Notifications
Clear all

Female Chest - Pus Deep In Pores

MemberMember
(@hideouslyfedup)

Posted : 02/11/2013 7:36 pm

I am a 25 year old female and this is completely revolting, but if I ever squeeze any pore on my chest, from my shoulders down to the bottom of my breasts, it is filled with pus. I have had this for years and if I leave it alone, it is not visible, but I know that it is there and it makes me feel dirty as it is truly under my skin. Some times I use something like a hairgrip to push it up from the bottom of the pore, which doesn't hurt at all, but it gets it out. I can sit for about half an hour just trying to get rid of this pus, but a day later it is back again. I don't think any remedies on the surface of the skin will help as it is incredibly deep. It is not like when you have normal spots and you squeeze them and fresh blood comes out (meaning the spot will heal). These pores either burst and no blood comes out or I can push the pus out and it becomes like a solid white head. I am feeling incredibly depressed about this and I cannot afford to go and see a dermatologist. I am just a normal 25 year old girl, but this makes me feel disgusting, I know I shouldn't touch it, but I just can't help it.

If anyone has anything similar and you have managed to get rid of it, please let me know.

Thanks

MemberMember
(@baroo)

Posted : 03/05/2013 6:24 pm

I get a little bit of that on my chin. I've not heard of having it so deep, but that doesn't mean it isn't common.

Try using an AHA or BHA cream after you shower. These are acids that increase cell turnover to shed your skin faster than it normally comes off. Your pores are clogged and they need clearing - using these might help. You could also try a chemical peel. You can do these at home by yourself; they sell products and kits online for doing it solo, but be careful. You can burn yourself or make things worse. It's at least worth looking into, though.

There's an AHA for sale on this site; you can also use Alpha Hydrox brand, which you can buy at some drugstores or at Ulta. Paula's Choice is a good BHA, but any salicylic acid acne treatment is a BHA - but drugstore brands might not be strong enough. Also lactic acid might help - Amlactin is available at drugstores. But above a certain percentage, it's not PH-balanced, so do a little research on what percentage is best for any of these products.

Don't know if that helps, but hope it does a little.

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 03/06/2013 11:50 pm

If it's not visible, I would suggest leaving it alone or putting some aloe on it. My sister's chest was filled with scars because she kept squeezing out the puss, and it took years for her chest to look normal again. She had to force herself to stop touching it, and also got a lactic peel and started putting aloe on that area.

MemberMember
(@kateann)

Posted : 03/16/2013 2:00 pm

I have this exact same problem! So reassuring to know that there are others out there who do I thought I was alone as i've never come across anyone else with it! Like you, I hate the thought of having this pus in my pores and am always squeezing it out however I am starting to get quite bad scarring which doesn't look very attractive so I know I need to stop but am finding it really hard to. Does anyone know of any good creams or treatments which encourage your skin to peel?

As for getting rid of it, I was on antibiotics for my skin a few months back (tetracycline) but had to stop taking it due to personal reasons. However, i've found that since i've been off it, I have noticed I have more pores on my chest area so maybe you could try that? It takes a few months before you start to see any positive effects so you have to be patient with it but it did work for me.

MemberMember
(@thegoodson)

Posted : 03/20/2013 9:09 pm

Hmm...this is interesting. Sound's similar to my problem with raised bumps on my chest. (i'm a guy tho). Some are really deep and raised. I occasionally get a few that hurt. Nothing seems help they come and go as they please, nearly always leaving a permanent mark behind. I give up!

MemberMember
(@a-p)

Posted : 03/24/2013 10:53 pm

You could try some hot epsom salt baths. I have a cyst on my leg and has greatly improved from bathing in epsom salt. Give it a try because is cheap and relaxing!

MemberMember
(@xxyy)

Posted : 03/29/2013 1:34 pm

Try a leave on formula with 2% BHA (salicylic acid). BHA is lipid soluble which means it can cut through sebum and exfoliate the lining of your pores, whereas AHA only really works on the surface (more for fine lines and aging). Good luck :)

MemberMember
(@idk111)

Posted : 03/29/2013 6:26 pm

I agree with the above suggestions.

Salt water/epsom salt + acid