Notifications
Clear all

Can It Take More Than A Year?

MemberMember
(@igotyouu)

Posted : 02/11/2013 10:30 am

I have some dark spots left after mild cystic acne. Around 5 spots on my cheeks on 1 just over my lip.

It's around 1 year since they appeared and they haven't faded. My question is basically if it can take over a year for them to fade full.

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 02/11/2013 10:44 am

I have some dark spots left after mild cystic acne. Around 5 spots on my cheeks on 1 just over my lip.

It's around 1 year since they appeared and they haven't faded. My question is basically if it can take over a year for them to fade full.

Everyone's skin is different and yes it can take a long time for spots to fade. You should be applying a sunscreen during the day on them, any sunlight will darken them and keep them there longer. A retin-a cream would help turn over the skin faster to fade them as well.

MemberMember
(@igotyouu)

Posted : 02/11/2013 12:46 pm

Everyone's skin is different and yes it can take a long time for spots to fade. You should be applying a sunscreen during the day on them, any sunlight with darken them and keep them there longer. A retin-a cream would help turn over the skin faster to fade them as well.

Then I guess im in a bad situation. Last year i went used tanning beds quite alot so I've got a lot of sun from there.

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 02/12/2013 3:12 am

I have some dark spots that are 3+ years old