Notifications
Clear all

I'm Sorry But There Are Quacks On This Site...

MemberMember
(@fireenginered2006)

Posted : 02/11/2013 1:12 am

This site had me vegetarian, gluten free, all that junk. I now noticed its not food that causes acne.

Make up, cover that fucking acne up. Clean your face with alcohol and a cotten ball twice daily. My dads 65 and been doing it his whole life and it hasn't aged his skin.

I finally took his advice and copied him. I'm boy and wear make up now. I found how to videos on youtube.

Good luck everybody. It took a month for my face to clear up with the alcohol.

sepsi liked
MemberMember
(@carp351)

Posted : 02/11/2013 2:15 am

Everyone is diferentent lol.

MemberMember
(@pianina)

Posted : 02/11/2013 4:34 am

Alcohol would absolutely ruin my sensitive and super-dry skin. So... bad advice.

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 02/11/2013 5:23 am

This site, nor anyone on it, makes anyone do or be anything. It's just a place where info can be shared, then it's up to each individual to follow up anything they stumble upon here. My point is that people can't throw 'blame' around just because something didn't work out for them. Diet changes have worked for some people. In my experience alcohol just makes things worse, but congrats on it working for you :)

MemberMember
(@bmariewantsnoacne)

Posted : 02/11/2013 10:39 am

What works for one person may not work for another, especially when it comes to acne. That doesn't make them quacks; it just means it doesn't work for you.

MemberMember
(@ind1g0)

Posted : 02/11/2013 2:00 pm

I don't know you in real life, I don't know your values, I don't know you as a person, I don't know your intelligence. So, I'm not judging you. But this post you made was one of the most ignorant I have ever read. Time after time, it has been shown that for MANY (not all) people, certain foods contribute to their acne. Time after time, it has been shown that alcohol damages skin. I'm sorry that being "vegetarian, gluten free, all that 'junk'" didn't work for you, but just to let you know- being "gluten free" helps your health in many ways...not just your skin.

MemberMember
(@onefatalgoose)

Posted : 02/11/2013 9:37 pm

This site had me vegetarian, gluten free, all that junk. I now noticed its not food that causes acne.

Make up, cover that fucking acne up. Clean your face with alcohol and a cotten ball twice daily. My dads 65 and been doing it his whole life and it hasn't aged his skin.

I finally took his advice and copied him. I'm boy and wear make up now. I found how to videos on youtube.

Good luck everybody. It took a month for my face to clear up with the alcohol.

Best. advice. ever...

This should be a pinned topic

I wish other topics had this much effort put into them.

If everyone started doing this regimen, alone, i feel like instances of acne would drop so much

I'm absolutely advising people do this, and i'm switching to it immediately.

We need to stop trying to address the underlying cause of our acne and start covering it up and burning it off!

(These statements have not been approved by me or the FDA)