Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
girl3900

Impressions

I think people with scars tend to notice these types of imperfections more than others. Before I had acne and scars, I never noticed scars at all. Now that I have some, I'm hypersensitive to them and notice them more on others. But in any case, they don't bother me. I've seen many incredibly beautiful people with acne scars.

I am with you toomuch

Growing up I never really noticed scars. Of course I really didnt have any and I never really had an acne problem either. Now that I have a few scars I notice other peoples skin and imperfections alot more.

I have mild to moderate acne scarring however, I have never been with anyone who had acne scarring or bad skin.

I have always been the one with the f%$ked up skin, however I still get guys that are attracted to me (hot ones too).

Go figure.

When I told my boyfriend that I was going to get laser for my acne scarring he said, "What scarring?" That just proves that some people don't see the acne scarring, they just see the person.

ok first off when guys look at girls they aren't even thinking of their faces, they're thinking of something on the female that doesn't have a face so really it means if you think your a ugly girl or whatever your pretty to every guy.... for guys its money and presence(the way you carry yourself) and last looks so the babies don't come out f*up like one of the parents you know...... so in conclusion ladies take advantage of your assets i.e. if you got nice breast wear tight shirts and push up bras..nice ass wear tight jeans and remember stop f*in for free start charging for p*(think about how much money you can make towards your scars or a physicologist cuase you visit this site thinking something is wrong with you or how how you buy love in the malls around the world)... and fellas start working out swole up, get money, switch your style up start using lines like they was aphrodisiacs, and say things to make them smile.

ok first off when guys look at girls they aren't even thinking of their faces, they're thinking of something on the female that doesn't have a face so really it means if you think your a ugly girl or whatever your pretty to every guy....

It's really the eyes, nose, and lips that make the face. If your scarring isn't incredibly severe and noticeable, people aren't looking for it and might never notice. Before you got your scars i'm sure you didn't examine other people's skin.

Whenever I go to a party or something, I always look around the room for the hottest girls and don't go near them because my odds are very small of getting anywhere with them. So I look for B and C girls. sometimes a little over weight, some acne or scars, It doesn't matter to me. Maybe I just do this because I think I can't get the hottest girls but I don't like their stuck up attitudes. I know not all hot girls are stuck up but the majority are. I wouldn't care if a girl had acne scars. They're not that bad. I like sex too much to care about their face.

I don't mind chix with acne scars as long as its mild to moderate. If it's severe, I would have a hard time looking past it - I guess that makes me pretty shallow, the irony. To be honest, I think I have more of an issue if a girl is obese than if she has acne scarring. I don't mean if she's got some extra flab and a J-Lo ass, I'm fine with that but I'm talking about women like in the film Super Size Me. What has turned me off a girl "friend" of mine, even though she has a pretty face, is that she refuses to do anything about her weight and she is getting to the point of becoming unhealthy and morbidly obese.

Jonah ~ I'm inspired by your post. What happened with the girl and does she have a sister? ;-)

This is hard post to reply without being truly honest. For me, i'm not attracted to girls with acne scars even though i have them myself. I guess it's the obession I have with trying to obtain perfect skin that I expect the opposite sex to do the same. I know, it's totally vain and insecure of myself to not look past skin imperfections and judge girls solely through personality or other internal traits. For me, I like to have fun and I like to have sex and I don't know if I'll get a hard-on sleeping next to a girl whose face scars are visible in the dark.

On the other hand, girls who've I slept with in the past had beautiful skin and it didn't seem to be a problem for them that I had acne scars. For me, my experiences has been that people with more or less good skin has been more forgiving of other people with less than perfect skin. But for someone like myself, I am less tolerant of people with bad skin. Someday I will grow up.

i don't really mind scarring on guys. i guess it would depend on how bad the scarring was. i don't think i've ever dated a guy with scars but i'm not sure if i would notice or not. i'm kind of attracted to non-traditional looking people, in general.

Let's just say I'd find lots of girls in this website attractive. At least the ones I've seen the pictures.

I can see the beauty pass the acne, besides acne is temporary imo. I pick somebody nice with acne rather than beauty with no kindness.

You can cure acne, but you can't cure bitchyness.

I might be totally incorrect, and guys, im sooooo sorry if Im dead wrong, but I feel like girls are expected to have nicer skin than guys are, not really acne wise, but in terms of scars/wrinkles......This is just my opinion and I'm not trying to belittle the emotional pain that any of you guys deal with, I just see how media reacts to females with imperfections in comparison to males. Anyway, sometimes I think the people that ARE totally unattracted to individuals with scars are 1 of either 2 things....1. pretty darn superficial, it doesnt mean theyre evil but looks are a priority of theirs....or 2. when they see someone with scars, "imperfect" body type or some drastic "imperfection" that society creates, they might assume that that person has mental/pyschological baggage and be turned off...I dunno, just some randomness...I hope I'm not offending anyone..I just want to know how Ive gotten a bunch of scars within only like...a year...im baffled!!! Eh, at least I have this acne.org board jiggamabob....I really wouldnt be as educated on scars if not for this particular board, so thanks all wink.gif

Guest Scorpioness

I wouldn't want to attract anyone who was into me for my looks. Looks fade anyway. I want people in my life who will love me for me, and long term, whether it's a friend or potential partner.

BTW, my scarring is severe... and I still attract men and women all the time.

If they happen to be turned off by my scarring they end up getting over it. The reason I think is because people care more how you make them feel, or how they feel when they are around you, than they do how you look IF they have any heart at all.

I never judge anyone else based on looks. I find beauty in anyone who has it inside. I have both friends who are considered beautiful and friends that are considered ugly by societies standards. I don't place any real value on that.

Personally, I have fifty billions scars on my face, basically all of them on my cheeks and I'm very self conscious about them. Even to the point that I avoid the mirror. but the funny thing is that I never judge anyone else by how they look, I just accept them for who they are....unfortunately I can not do the same for my self and if really effects my life. What I notice is that everyone tell's me that," its what's on the inside is what matter most", but in today world alot of people dont even wanna get a chance to get to know what's on the inside unless the outside looks good!....sad but true sad.gif

Personally, I have fifty billions scars on my face, basically all of them on my cheeks and I'm very self conscious about them. Even to the point that I avoid the mirror. but the funny thing is that I never judge anyone else by how they look, I just accept them for who they are....unfortunately I can not do the same for my self and if really effects my life. What I notice is that everyone tell's me that," its what's on the inside is what matter most", but in today world alot of people dont even wanna get a chance to get to know what's on the inside unless the outside looks good!....sad but true :(

I know 2 girls with scars that are worse than mine (mine are are mild to moderate) and because of their outward confidence and the fact they are fun and flirtatious they still attract a lot of male attention (one is married anyway and one has a long term boyfriend). they're attractive even with the scars. I'm married and my husband says he has never noticed my scars yet I find that they are all I ever see in the mirror. I'm sure these girls get upset about their scars when at home in private but nobody else would think twice about them - unless they are your own scars you just don't spent the time obsessing and worrying over them. I know the exact location of every scar I have and when I look at myself in the mirror I don't look at my face as a whole but straight at my worst scars, but when i look in the mirror I see a motionless face, where as other people see talking and laughing and all different expressions and therefore see so much more than scars.